acne.org shipping johnny air cargo the regimen acne international shipping

34 replies to this topic

#21 jajasamia

jajasamia

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 May 2014 - 02:27 AM

hi.. i'm new here.. i saw acne.org selling in olx.ph it cost 3,800 isn't quite expensive?

#22 Miguel05

Miguel05

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:56 AM

Ordered mine last Oct 25. It hasn't arrived yet. :(

#23 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:24 AM

Ordered mine last Oct 25. It hasn't arrived yet. sad.png

My delivery took almost a month. But you know how our local post offices aren't the most quick and reliable so be sure to check from time to time just to make sure it isn't just laying around in their office. 

Morning Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion + Neutrogena Moisture with SPF 15 + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Evening Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- MOISTURIZER: Cetaphil Moilturizing Cream + Acne.org AHA + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Extras:
- Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer in C25 (for redness)
- Pressed Powder: MAC Select Sheer in NC20 (for mattefying)
- Foundation: Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combination Skin in Buff (for even skin tone)
- Scrub: St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control (twice a week in the AM)
- Medication: Diane 35
                     Meftormin 500mg (for PCOS)
- Supplements: Vitamin D3 (1000UI/day) --- Started 5/16/2013
                         Zinc (50mg/day) --- Started 5/16/2013

And this is all done as gently as possible. smile.png

This is my Regimen journey. --- http://www.acne.org/...gimenwith-pics/

Ordering Acne.org Products from the Philippines. --- http://www.acne.org/...he-philippines/

#24 Miguel05

Miguel05

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:26 AM

Ordered mine last Oct 25. It hasn't arrived yet.

My delivery took almost a month. But you know how our local post offices aren't the most quick and reliable so be sure to check from time to time just to make sure it isn't just laying around in their office. 

How can i check??? 

Anyway, Wala ka na bang pimples today? Or konti na lang? Thank you!!!

#25 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:32 AM

How can i check??? 

For me I had to go to the post office and check. It can be an inconvenience since it is far, but I had to do it to make sure I got my products.

I currently do not have any. I am still keeping up with the regimen for almost two years now and only get about one or two a month that are very small. So I don't really mind those. From where I started one or two don't bother me at all. 

Morning Routine:
- MOISTURIZER: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion + Neutrogena Moisture with SPF 15 + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Evening Routine:
- MOISTURIZER: Cetaphil Moilturizing Cream + Acne.org AHA + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Extras:
- Foundation: Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combination Skin in Buff (for even skin tone)
- Scrub: St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control (twice a week in the AM)

Ordering Acne.org Products from the Philippines. --- http://www.acne.org/...he-philippines/

#26 Miguel05

Miguel05

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:42 AM

How can i check??? 

For me I had to go to the post office and check. It can be an inconvenience since it is far, but I had to do it to make sure I got my products.

I currently do not have any. I am still keeping up with the regimen for almost two years now and only get about one or two a month that are very small. So I don't really mind those. From where I started one or two don't bother me at all. 

You mean in Manila Post Office? 

Envy you!!!! Been struggling since like 12 (im 18 now). Minsan di ko na kayang tumingin sa salamin. :( Thanks btw!

#27 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:50 AM

How can i check??? 

You mean in Manila Post Office? 

Envy you!!!! Been struggling since like 12 (im 18 now). Minsan di ko na kayang tumingin sa salamin. :( Thanks btw!

It should be your local post office. Im not from Luzon so I can't help.

We have all been there so don't be so down. Give the regimen a chance and hopefully you see results. Good luck.

Morning Routine:

Evening Routine:

Extras:

#28 ghie

ghie

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 November 2014 - 12:02 AM

Hi guys, I ordered 1kit of regimen yesterday at acne.org and paid for the shipping fee of course. But my biggest mistake is, I just read the shipping info after I ordered and they happen not to ship in our country. I emailed them but no response until now. I worry on what's gonna happen next or how long will it takes to get the product. Will they deliver it on your doorstep and pay extra charges? Or will I have to get those at postal or customs and pay charges? If ever there will be charges, how much range you think it will be? Sorry for many questions, I'm a newbie here. Thank you. :(

#29 Miguel05

Miguel05

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 November 2014 - 01:41 AM

Hi guys, I ordered 1kit of regimen yesterday at acne.org and paid for the shipping fee of course. But my biggest mistake is, I just read the shipping info after I ordered and they happen not to ship in our country. I emailed them but no response until now. I worry on what's gonna happen next or how long will it takes to get the product. Will they deliver it on your doorstep and pay extra charges? Or will I have to get those at postal or customs and pay charges? If ever there will be charges, how much range you think it will be? Sorry for many questions, I'm a newbie here. Thank you. sad.png

Ordered last Oct. 22, and I haven't receive it yet. I think we'll pay for like 1k to 1.5k+.

#30 ghie

ghie

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 November 2014 - 01:58 AM

Are you tracking your order? Do you have any idea where was it now? Where are we gonna pay for 1K or 1.5K? Ugh! Such a pocket killer. Like we've been struggling to cure our acne cases and finding the cure is giving us such a hard time. >_<

#31 Miguel05

Miguel05

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:24 AM

Are you tracking your order? Do you have any idea where was it now? Where are we gonna pay for 1K or 1.5K? Ugh! Such a pocket killer. Like we've been struggling to cure our acne cases and finding the cure is giving us such a hard time.

Yes, I'm tracking my order but it's useless because once the package left the US you can't track it anymore. Meaning, you won't know if the package is already here in the Phil which sucks. 

Idk if the delivery is door to door or you'll get it in your local post office. Either way, We'll pay for customs tax. (which is a huge pain in the a$$). 

P.S.: I ordered the big kit and used pobox.ph to deliver it here in the Phil. You will not pay customs tax if you use pobox. Goodluck!!

Edited by Miguel05, 16 November 2014 - 02:25 AM.

#32 ghie

ghie

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:34 AM

Haven't you checked it at your local post office. Oh well, I guess there's nothing else I could do than to wait for my products and hope it'll come sooner since I choose the business choo choo class shipping from acne.org. I hope I am not wasting some money here, this product should help me get a clearer skin. Haha! But whatever, still a bit pissed. Thanks Miguel.

#33 Miguel05

Miguel05

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:47 AM

Haven't you checked it at your local post office. Oh well, I guess there's nothing else I could do than to wait for my products and hope it'll come sooner since I choose the business choo choo class shipping from acne.org. I hope I am not wasting some money here, this product should help me get a clearer skin. Haha! But whatever, still a bit pissed. Thanks Miguel.

No problem. I will try to check it tomorrow. hehe

#34 ghie

ghie

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 November 2014 - 04:41 AM

Give us some update if ever it got hold on post office, goodluck!

#35 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:00 AM

Sorry guys. Haven't been around for a couple of days as I have been busy at work. But really the only thing I could do was constantly check with the post office. I had to pay about 50 pesos to pick up my package everytime I claimed my products. And just FYI, I am from Cebu so I am not entirely sure if every post office charges the same amount.

Morning Routine:

Evening Routine:

Extras:

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users