I Need Help Please! Start The Regimen Or Not?

regimen light acne good candidate?

9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Hannah Moha_*

Guest_Hannah Moha_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:02 PM

Hi guys! One of my friends told me about acne.org and I decided to check it out. I was going through the website and noticed that people who use the regimen have worse acne than me. Does that mean I'm not eligible to use these products? Is it only meant for people with severe acne? I attached a few photos... can you guys go through them and let me know if I would still be able to use acne.org stuff? The pictures aren't that good, but it's little bumps on my forehead and both my cheeks. PLEASE TAKE  A LOOK. THANK YOU!

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCN9790.JPG
  • DSCN9792.JPG
  • MAIN ONE.JPG

#2 Realme2008

Realme2008

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:33 PM

From the looks of it you have very mild acne. But the regimen works for mild all the way to severe acne. But since your acne is so mild  you would likely experience quicker results.

#3 Guest_Hannah Moha_*

Guest_Hannah Moha_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:35 PM

Thank you so much! I need as much feedback as possible. So in your opinion, it will actually benefit me quicker, not disqualify me since my acne is mild?

And how much BP should I use? I know the first week is small, but what about the second week? Should I just apply BP once the second week since my acne is likely to clear up fast ?

Edited by Hannah Moha, 24 August 2013 - 11:37 PM.

#4 Realme2008

Realme2008

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:40 PM

Thank you so much! I need as much feedback as possible. So in your opinion, it will actually benefit me quicker, not disqualify me since my acne is mild?

Yeah, as long as you follow the instructions well you should get great results. There are a lot of people out there who have milder acne who are using the regimen, and that includes myself. 

#5 Guest_Hannah Moha_*

Guest_Hannah Moha_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:50 PM

Yeah, as long as you follow the instructions well you should get great results. There are a lot of people out there who have milder acne who are using the regimen, and that includes myself. 

When I get the products, should I use it first the night I get it, or wait until the morning? Personally, do you use the BP all over your face or just on your troubled spots? Did you have mild acne when you started the regimen or was it severe? Sorry for alll the questions.

#6 Realme2008

Realme2008

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:58 PM

And how much BP should I use? I know the first week is small, but what about the second week? Should I just apply BP once the second week since my acne is likely to clear up fast ?

Dan goes over BP dosage in this video: http://www.youtube.c...Hy-W6xcec#t=262

And then more information can be found here. http://www.acne.org/regimen.html

When I get the products, should I use it first the night I get it, or wait until the morning? Personally, do you use the BP all over your face or just on your troubled spots? Did you have mild acne when you started the regimen or was it severe? Sorry for alll the questions.

Oh, no you're fine. Happy to help.smile.png I think starting at night is fine as long as you follow the guidelines, and start slowly. You can apply BP on only the affected areas if you wish. I never break out on my nose, so I never apply BP there but do apply the BP on the areas where I get break outs. My acne was mild but cystic

#7 Guest_Hannah Moha_*

Guest_Hannah Moha_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:59 PM

Oh, no you're fine. Happy to help.smile.png I think starting at night is fine as long as you follow the guidelines, and start slowly. You can apply BP on only the affected areas if you wish. I never break out on my nose, so I never apply BP there but do apply the BP on the areas where I get break outs. My acne was mild but cystic

Okay so if I get my package tomorrow , I can use it at night? Should I use the bp the first use, or should I apply it in the morning? 

#8 Realme2008

Realme2008

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:07 AM

>> 

Okay so if I get my package tomorrow , I can use it at night? Should I use the bp the first use, or should I apply it in the morning? 

You can apply it at night. If you chose to apply it during the day just be careful about the sun, and try use a spf. BP can cause sensitivity to sunlight. 

#9 Guest_Hannah Moha_*

Guest_Hannah Moha_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:24 AM

>>> 

You can apply it at night. If you chose to apply it during the day just be careful about the sun, and try use a spf. BP can cause sensitivity to sunlight. 

Since you've been using the regimen for a while, did you decrease your bp dosage, or did you keep it at 2 full pumps?

#10 Missalexcee

Missalexcee

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I love to workout. I enjoy the simple things in life, I'm obsessed with makeup & YouTube! :)

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:31 AM

I agree, mild acne is your case. And if u were to start the regimine you'd probably experience quicker results.but you won't know til you try!  When I first started I did BP all over my face, but later come to realize that I was irritating skin that had no issues. So now I just do it to my troubled spots (jawline, hollows of cheeks) . Goodluck! & don't give up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users