Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Billy20

What Does The Package Look Like?

3 posts in this topic

Hi, i share a house with a couple of friends and when i go to get the ordered package with acne treatment, i don't want them to notice it. Does anyone know if its a package that says "acne treatment" or is it just a grey box?

Also, i'm not sure how you get informed about when the product you ordered is delivered, but i get a smal sheet ofl paper with information about how to get it, and also who it is from. I don't want it to say that its a product from acne.org on that sheet. (i share postpox with them too)

The package does not say Acne.org anywhere on it. It's a boring box with fulfillment center as the return address.

I have no idea what the little paper you are talking about says. That sounds like something from your post office, I guess.

Yes its something from the post office..mine comes with one stating the contents and price. Its not from acne.org

Before the regimen -

AM

- CLEANSER: Acne.org

- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 1/2 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%

- MOISTURIZER: Acne.org moisturizer + Olay complete with SPF 15 + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

PM

- CLEANSER: Acne.org

- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 1/2 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%

- MOISTURIZER: Acne.org moisturizer + Acne.org AHA + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

"Hardships often prepare ordinary people for EXTRAordinary destiny" -C.S Lewis