#61 pineappleXpress

pineappleXpress

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 April 2014 - 02:34 PM

@crispycraters

So are your scars all gone now?

It would be appreciated if you please update how your results are looking.

Edited by pineappleXpress, 28 April 2014 - 08:33 PM.

#62 pineappleXpress

pineappleXpress

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:32 PM

Heyy everybody, this doesn't have to do with the protocol just scars, treatments and dermarolling in general. I just wanted to say that scars do get better. I had this extremely deep scar on my cheek. When I say deep, I mean deep!! My ex boyfriend at the time said it looked like one of those donut shaped ramps at the skateboard parks lol. I say lol because it is no longer as deep as a skateboarding ramp rolleyes.gif  I had done numerous tca cross treatments on that particular scar and three years later it is 85-90% improvedcheer.gif  It's not gone but some of the edges around the scar have began to level out with the surrounding skin. And it's actually much softer looking now compared to how jagged it looked prior to any treatment. I wish I had taken photographs of that scar you guy's would have been mind blown as to how much of an improvement there was. Whatever route you take to fix your scars just remember, consistency is the key! You can't do a treatment for a couple of months and give up. When I was doing TCA cross on my skateboard ramp scar, I did it every single month, for probably a year and half to two years. I just kept at it! I thought if I'm not doing something to it there will be no change happening. Now when I look at that same scar I am amazed, absolutely amazed at how much it has changed! So keep at it guys scars do get better, much better! 

Bye for now!

Edited by pineappleXpress, 28 April 2014 - 11:14 PM.

#63 Rob_X_22

Rob_X_22

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:30 PM

word

#64 sadpotatoes

sadpotatoes

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 June 2014 - 07:55 PM

Any updates from those who have tried this protocol? Interested to hear how the progress is going.

#65 ChrissyC

ChrissyC

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:30 AM

Heyy everybody, this doesn't have to do with the protocol just scars, treatments and dermarolling in general. I just wanted to say that scars do get better. I had this extremely deep scar on my cheek. When I say deep, I mean deep!! My ex boyfriend at the time said it looked like one of those donut shaped ramps at the skateboard parks lol. I say lol because it is no longer as deep as a skateboarding ramp rolleyes.gif  I had done numerous tca cross treatments on that particular scar and three years later it is 85-90% improvedcheer.gif  It's not gone but some of the edges around the scar have began to level out with the surrounding skin. And it's actually much softer looking now compared to how jagged it looked prior to any treatment. I wish I had taken photographs of that scar you guy's would have been mind blown as to how much of an improvement there was. Whatever route you take to fix your scars just remember, consistency is the key! You can't do a treatment for a couple of months and give up. When I was doing TCA cross on my skateboard ramp scar, I did it every single month, for probably a year and half to two years. I just kept at it! I thought if I'm not doing something to it there will be no change happening. Now when I look at that same scar I am amazed, absolutely amazed at how much it has changed! So keep at it guys scars do get better, much better! 

Bye for now!

Did it get worse before it got better? I end up chickening out half way through any scar revision bcs I start thinking the scar is getting worse, so I stop! What was your experience with this??

#66 panicjack

panicjack

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:58 AM

http://depann2000.co...n-face-7119.JPG

Is it still worth for those kind of acne scarring showed in the picture?

#67 aznkid77

aznkid77

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:18 PM

bump

#68 kittycat1630

kittycat1630

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:36 PM

Hi when did you start to see results from this regimen, and how far apart do you have to take the amino acids so they don't interfere with each other? Also Can you take the collagen in one dose and/or with food? Thanks!!

#69 diver86

diver86

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:05 PM

I am new to this forum and i saw that many of you tried this protocol. Has anyone of you real positive results after these months of doing this?  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users