Ok folks, I'm not selling anything and I'm not going to leave any links to specific sites or products, I'm just going to tell you how to do it and what to get and you can do whatever you'd like with that information. As someone who's suffered from acne scarring since I was 19 years old (I'm 34 now) I have no desire to mislead people because I was mislead countless times by remedies that did not work. I had several shallow scars and many DEEP ice-pick scars that looked extremely nasty especially under the horrible overhead lights which made my face look monstrous.
I've done laser resurfacing (not factal, but laser resurfacing where they burn off the top layers of skin), I've done heavy / multiple sessions of microdermabrasion with no results. I've done restylne injections and then finally did collagen injections which I was not happy with. I also consistently did derma rolling for two years straight with minimal to zero results.
here's what you'll need to do, this is the cure that worked for me, don't dare skimp out on one of these ingredients or modify the protocol to fit your own liking in any way or you could cheat yourself from the cure you've been looking for. Do exactly as I did to get exactly the same results:
- 500mg of the amino acid Threonine taken 3x throughout the day for a total of 1500 mg (buy it online, any brand will do).
- 500mg of the amino acid Lysine taken 3x throughout the day for a total of 1500 mg (found mine at vitamin shoppe).
- 500mg of the amino acid L-Phenylalanine taken 1x a day (got at vitamin shoppe)
- BioCell Collagen (I bought the generic brand from Vitamin Shoppe) which has Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II (2 pills daily on empty stomach)
- Find a supplement that has Collagen type 1 & 3 in it (I found one at vitamin shoppe) (2 pills daily on empty stomach)
- MSM Lotion of any brand (you can buy online or at grocery stores). Rub this into your scarred area every day, and especially 5-10 minutes after you apply SuperCopx2 after you have rolled.
- Whey Protein of your choice taken at least once a day separate from the Amino Acids
- Copper Peptides (I used what was recommended on this board, which is SuperCop x2). Rub this in IMMEDIATELY after rolling. It may sting like hell. Wait ten minutes then put on the MSM lotion.
- Derma Roller of any brand that is as long as you can stand. I can only vouch that the 2.0 length roller works, anything shorter may not resolve it. I dug in until it bled (not gushing, but had little dots).
NOTE: If at all possible the three amino acids should be taken separately from each other and on an empty stomach. This is for maximum absorption and without competing with each other. If this isn't possible then do your best. They should definitely not be taken with your whey protein.
All the supplements I listed above used in the dosage given create an amazing environment for your skin to repair and heal at amazing rates. When I used to dig into my face with the 2.0 roller it would be red and flakey for a week and a half, with this protocol it would be almost entirely healed up within three days. If you want to make this work you'll roll your scars and then wait until the skin looks completely repaired and then roll again and don't miss a day on your supplements.
If you're like me you'll start seeing clear results after 2 months and they'll continue until your scars are mostly or complete healed (there might be someone with really really deep cars that don't get a complete cure, but I had at least two that were DEEP and are flattened out). Now I know at this point everyone wants pictures. Well I don't have any. I've been looking for a remedy for this for about 12 years so no I don't have a bunch of pictures of before and after and I understand that makes this lose credibility but I"m not looking for credit or praise or "oh thank you so much", I felt it's absolutely my duty to share this information for other people who are suffering from this, that's the only reason why I made this.
If you do this protocol then please post your results here so it can help other people, and please don't look at one of the ingredients and say "well I don't need that one".
DISCLAIMER: I'm not a medical doctor and this isn't medical advice, if you want that then go to your doctor. I'm telling everyone exactly what worked for me, for ME the effects were profound and absolutely day and night. I have no idea how your body is going to respond to a 2.0 roller and can't possibly take responsibility for anything that could happen. I also don't know the affects of taking these supplements on a long term basis but I can tell you that body-builders probably ingest far more amino acids than the amount I did and have no issues ; do your research if it makes you feel better. I'm sharing this information because this is what worked for me. Logically speaking I can't imagine why it wouldn't work for other people but I'm not a doctor and haven't run any experiments so I can't say for sure.
Edited by CrispyCraters, 16 December 2013 - 11:33 PM.