acne acnescars scars heal water fast

203 replies to this topic

#161 iamlenlen

iamlenlen

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:20 PM

Thanks tayto. I will start the fast by monday. I am also skinny. Ant idea how much weight would i lose? Im 180cm 69kg. :)

Hello guys. Anyone still active in this thread? Im about to try the fast. Anyone want to come with me at tje same day? Pm me. Thanks. Im trying to fix an indented nose scar.

I don't know about water fasting. There's no nutrition in water. I did do a vegetable juice fast for three weeks once, lost 12-13lbs and my skin looked perfect afterwards. It makes sense that in order to rebuild damaged tissue, your body would want some potent nutrition fast-tracked to it, so that's what I did.

So your skin looked perfect? Do you mean your scars healed? Or did you not have any? If so, what kind were they?

I'm on day 2 of a juice fast. Don't feel too bad. Just nervous that this won't work for me
I did not have indented scars. Only hyperpigmentation. It helped get my skin into a good cycle. Sometimes bad food gets your skin into an acne cycle that is difficult to get out of, even once you remove the offending foods. I think juice fasting helped fast-track some nutrition right where it was needed at the time, and helped my body heal overall.
Hey ye i still check here but i'm not gonna fast anytime soon cause i'm too skinny. I'm eating high carb vegan and i'm trying to go more raw at the moment. I'm also doing liver flushes. Good luck with your fast.

#162 Tayto101

Tayto101

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:19 PM

Thanks tayto. I will start the fast by monday. I am also skinny. Ant idea how much weight would i lose? Im 180cm 69kg. smile.png

Hello guys. Anyone still active in this thread? Im about to try the fast. Anyone want to come with me at tje same day? Pm me. Thanks. Im trying to fix an indented nose scar.

I don't know about water fasting. There's no nutrition in water. I did do a vegetable juice fast for three weeks once, lost 12-13lbs and my skin looked perfect afterwards. It makes sense that in order to rebuild damaged tissue, your body would want some potent nutrition fast-tracked to it, so that's what I did.

So your skin looked perfect? Do you mean your scars healed? Or did you not have any? If so, what kind were they?

I'm on day 2 of a juice fast. Don't feel too bad. Just nervous that this won't work for me
I did not have indented scars. Only hyperpigmentation. It helped get my skin into a good cycle. Sometimes bad food gets your skin into an acne cycle that is difficult to get out of, even once you remove the offending foods. I think juice fasting helped fast-track some nutrition right where it was needed at the time, and helped my body heal overall.
Hey ye i still check here but i'm not gonna fast anytime soon cause i'm too skinny. I'm eating high carb vegan and i'm trying to go more raw at the moment. I'm also doing liver flushes. Good luck with your fast.

Good luck then, I'll check back here to see how u are. I dunno, about a pound a day i've heard, maybe more. You lose more in the first week and then it starts to fall off slower. Are u working or studying or will u be able to rest? I've read that the worst thing about it is the boredom but u really need to rest as much as possible, u know cause u might be dizzy or faint. Do u drive cause that's not the best idea.. Have u told a family member or friend? I'd imagine you will feel a bit depressed and lonely not eating!! That's how I would feel.

#163 iamlenlen

iamlenlen

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:04 PM

I told my sister that i would do the water fast. She said she would also like to do it. I read that duffq healed jos indented nose scar. That is what i also have and what i am trying to fix. Have you done thw water fasting yourself tayto? How long did you go? And oh im starting the fast by sunday, after meeting my elementary friend. We need to eat a during that day. I will keep you posted tayto. I do not work. But i will be employed probably next week. :)

Thanks tayto. I will start the fast by monday. I am also skinny. Ant idea how much weight would i lose? Im 180cm 69kg. smile.png

Good luck then, I'll check back here to see how u are. I dunno, about a pound a day i've heard, maybe more. You lose more in the first week and then it starts to fall off slower. Are u working or studying or will u be able to rest? I've read that the worst thing about it is the boredom but u really need to rest as much as possible, u know cause u might be dizzy or faint. Do u drive cause that's not the best idea.. Have u told a family member or friend? I'd imagine you will feel a bit depressed and lonely not eating!! That's how I would feel.

#164 Tayto101

Tayto101

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:48 AM

I told my sister that i would do the water fast. She said she would also like to do it. I read that duffq healed jos indented nose scar. That is what i also have and what i am trying to fix. Have you done thw water fasting yourself tayto? How long did you go? And oh im starting the fast by sunday, after meeting my elementary friend. We need to eat a during that day. I will keep you posted tayto. I do not work. But i will be employed probably next week. smile.png

Oh that's good. How long do u want to try for? What's your diet like now?

No i have never water fasted but i might do one in the future. I'm doing liver flushes and i feel great after them so i want to clean out my liver first anyway. I'm also eating really healthy so i'll be prepared if i do decide to fast. 

#165 iamlenlen

iamlenlen

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:03 AM

My diet is good. I eat lots of healthy stuffs and drink lime water in the morning. Its just that i fear losing a lot of weight, im thin. Do you think a 5 day fast would help my scar? Can i do a massage to my scar durong the fast? Or can i perform enemas? Are you dealing with scars or acne? :)

I told my sister that i would do the water fast. She said she would also like to do it. I read that duffq healed jos indented nose scar. That is what i also have and what i am trying to fix. Have you done thw water fasting yourself tayto? How long did you go? And oh im starting the fast by sunday, after meeting my elementary friend. We need to eat a during that day. I will keep you posted tayto. I do not work. But i will be employed probably next week. smile.png

Oh that's good. How long do u want to try for? What's your diet like now?
No i have never water fasted but i might do one in the future. I'm doing liver flushes and i feel great after them so i want to clean out my liver first anyway. I'm also eating really healthy so i'll be prepared if i do decide to fast. 

Tayto its saturday eveming here. I would start the fast tomorrow evening. :)

#166 iamlenlen

iamlenlen

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:16 PM

Guys I am on my day 2 of water fasting. I felt hunger during the first day but eventually it went away after the 1st day. I am about to finish day 2 this afternoon,1pm to be exact. :)

#167 hedgecore

hedgecore

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me
  • Interests:skatboards. coffee. my friends. music!.

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:24 PM

Ur just gonna break out again when u eat

#168 iamlenlen

iamlenlen

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:17 PM

You are gonna break out if you return to your old way of lifestyle, eating junks and bad stuffs for you body. You are gonna continue healing if you also continue eating healthy. :)

#169 iamlenlen

iamlenlen

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:48 PM

I just fear Im losing a lot if weight. Im about to enter day 3 but when I looked into the mirror I seem to have lost a lot of weight. I dont wanna measure my weight as of now though.

#170 AghhNe

AghhNe

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:58 AM

I just fear Im losing a lot if weight. Im about to enter day 3 but when I looked into the mirror I seem to have lost a lot of weight. I dont wanna measure my weight as of now though.

The weight you are losing is your water weight, It's very normal. Water weight is very very very easy to gain back. After your water fast, in just days of eating, you can already gain a LOT of your water weight so dont sweat it.

Edited by AghhNe, 02 July 2014 - 09:58 AM.

#171 iamlenlen

iamlenlen

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:33 PM

Aghne i just measured my weigt and I cant believe i only lost 2kgs! Could that be because I have healthy fats? :) Still on day 3. About to enter day 4 after seven hours. :) aghne when are you gonna fast?

#172 Tayto101

Tayto101

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:46 PM

Aghne i just measured my weigt and I cant believe i only lost 2kgs! Could that be because I have healthy fats? smile.png Still on day 3. About to enter day 4 after seven hours. smile.png aghne when are you gonna fast?

Hey Lenar, don't worry everyone loses water weight on a fast. You lose the most weight at the beginning and then it slows down. But to be honest, you asked me if 5 days will help and i don't think it will at all. Sorry but i think for most people 14 days minimum to help they're scars. I dunno though, i'm no expert, i've never even done a water fast but I don't want you to think you're gonna see a big change in the first week. You might not see any change til day 20 or so. What do u think? How long do u think u will try for?

By the way, if you are updating here, can you also tell about the rest of your skin and not just your scars.. I mean if it starts to look smoother or healthier on your fast. I've heard that for some people, a few days fasting improves the overall look of their skin but i dunno. Just curious!

#173 iamlenlen

iamlenlen

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:52 PM

Yes there is already a difference on my skin! It seems hydrated, soft amd glowing! And I am just aboit to enter day 4! I just noticed my skin allergy came back at my right hand, but it heals very quick. I think i might do a 10 day fast. Would that still be safe for a first time faster? Regarding my scars, I still see no improvement but i noticed that my scarred pores on my cheeks are hardly, very hardly noticeable. Unless you look at them very close, you cant tell i had those scarred pores.

Aghne i just measured my weigt and I cant believe i only lost 2kgs! Could that be because I have healthy fats? smile.png Still on day 3. About to enter day 4 after seven hours. smile.png aghne when are you gonna fast?

Hey Lenar, don't worry everyone loses water weight on a fast. You lose the most weight at the beginning and then it slows down. But to be honest, you asked me if 5 days will help and i don't think it will at all. Sorry but i think for most people 14 days minimum to help they're scars. I dunno though, i'm no expert, i've never even done a water fast but I don't want you to think you're gonna see a big change in the first week. You might not see any change til day 20 or so. What do u think? How long do u think u will try for?

By the way, if you are updating here, can you also tell about the rest of your skin and not just your scars.. I mean if it starts to look smoother or healthier on your fast. I've heard that for some people, a few days fasting improves the overall look of their skin but i dunno. Just curious!

Edited by lenar, 02 July 2014 - 05:54 PM.

#174 iamlenlen

iamlenlen

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:57 PM

1 hour to go before day 4. I noticed my skin looked brighter and glowing! My legs were in pain last night but i feel better now. I also noticed my lips chapped. Aside from that there are very small white heads popping out of my face, below my lower lip. :)

Edited by lenar, 02 July 2014 - 09:58 PM.

#175 Tayto101

Tayto101

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:09 AM

That sounds great especially the fact that you heal quickly, surely a good sign!! How are you passing time by the way? Are u bored haha, i think that would be the worst thing!!

Nobody can tell u how safe it would be, but fasting in general is nowhere near as dangerous as its made out to be so decide for yourself!! Have u active acne still by the way or is it just scars you have?

#176 iamlenlen

iamlenlen

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:09 AM

Maybe because I was living on a healhty lifestyle before I started the fast. What is even more amazing is that I did ot lose a lot of weight! My scarred pores on my cheeks is healing very quick. Or its probably the glow that makes it look good. My veins on my hands before were prominent, now it is starting to flat out! My nose scar is still he same though. Still hoping to see sone improvements. I get pimples at times but very occassional. Since i started the fast i did not develop any. :)

That sounds great especially the fact that you heal quickly, surely a good sign!! How are you passing time by the way? Are u bored haha, i think that would be the worst thing!!
Nobody can tell u how safe it would be, but fasting in general is nowhere near as dangerous as its made out to be so decide for yourself!! Have u active acne still by the way or is it just scars you have?

Oh and one more thing my red marks on my face faded a lot. That was just four days of fast. From a distance you wont notice them anymore, what I could also see is an acne free skin. :)

#177 iamlenlen

iamlenlen

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:55 PM

Broke the fast. My vacation has ended, my employer just called amd said that i need to report to sign the contract for the job I applied for. The job is not that physical, but it would be my first time so I might be stressed and not so good things might happen. Broke the fast with a little ccumber juice. And a little slice of banana. :) will be fasting again soon, probably after 3 weeks. Will keep you updated guys. Have a nice week end! :)

#178 Tayto101

Tayto101

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:13 PM

Broke the fast. My vacation has ended, my employer just called amd said that i need to report to sign the contract for the job I applied for. The job is not that physical, but it would be my first time so I might be stressed and not so good things might happen. Broke the fast with a little ccumber juice. And a little slice of banana. smile.png will be fasting again soon, probably after 3 weeks. Will keep you updated guys. Have a nice week end! smile.png

Well done anyway! Did your hunger go away at all by the way?

How has your skin been since you broke it?

#179 AcneWonderland

AcneWonderland

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:skin, face, looks

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:04 PM

any befor after pics anywhere her and op?

~my face will be the death of me~

acne: resistance is futile!

#180 iamlenlen

iamlenlen

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:01 AM

White heads popped out and a portion of my nose scar filled! Yes I will be posting pics. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users