acne acnescars scars heal water fast

203 replies to this topic

#201 firenature

firenature

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:56 AM

wait what do u mean no fat ever? arent fish and chicken fat? :/ what do u mean with fat then?

hm eating like u do now did make u gain some weight tho right? 
did u exercise during low cal nd do u exercise now?
if thats u in the pic btw, u do have rly nice body!

i cant imagine myself calculating all the vitamins for food every day tho..~_~ 

No, its not me in the picture, I am a bit skinnier now. Fat from fish and chicken is so little... I ate mainly white fish, not fatty fish. However, no added fat, no avocados, no olives and just plain vegs is very little for the skin and hair. Try it and watch your wrinkles get deeper. This is my experience... 

I said that during the low cal phase I exercised 5-6 days a week low intensity, for example 60 mins of pilates and 60 min. cardio (walking on the theadmil or crosstrainer or something else. Sometimes I did spinning, not much weights if any.) 

I exercise always, now also. I did gain just in the first two weeks of reintroducing more calories, but than I got rid of the extra water. Over the next months I gained 2 pounds. Now I exercise also 5 to 6 times a week, but more intense and short workouts.

Calculating my meals took a bit of time and experimenting, but once you make 2-3 staple menus, you dont need to do it. You also must not be 100% perfect, results come with consistency. 

Example: 

breakfast smoothie : 

- 450 g frozen spinach 

- 2-3 tbsp flax 

- 1 tbsp chia 

- 1 tbsp maca 

- 350 g berries 

- 1 big avocado OR 2tbsp coconut oil 

- sometimes 1 kiwi or pear or just add another avocado 

- coconut flour as a toping after blending 2-6 tbsp 

this makes a LOT of smoothie and I am not hungry til dinner. I can snack on some celery or cucumbers uring the day... 

dinner : 

- 4 days of the week salmon 250 g, 1 day is shrimps, 2 days organic eggs, sometimes I eat organic meat or just mix fish and eggs or meat and eggs. Depends. OR I will have sweet potatoes. Never mix sweet potatoes with protein. 

- VEG MUSTS for the salad: 1-2 cuumbers, 4 big red peppers, dark leafy greens 

- VEG MAYBE-S: 1-2 tomatoes (I am careful with tomatoes...), celery, cabbage, onions, garlic, dried tomatoes

- Cooked VEG EXTRAS: eggplant, zuccini, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, rare: carrots (dont like them). 

- SPICES MUSTS: curry or turmeric or basil or oregano or chilli or cinnamon. I try to eat some spices everyday. 

- If I had a good training: extra virgin greek olive oil (I have 5 liters at home, directly from Tasos biggrin.png

Plan-B- Dinners: 

When I eat with friends or need something different: 

I make a crispy tofu stir fry or cook something that wont meet all vitamin needs. I just take more supplements on this day. 

Edited by firenature, 20 July 2014 - 10:10 AM.

#202 lenar

lenar

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:27 PM

I ate 400-1000 calories a day of vegs and chicken and fish, no fat ever. Around 8 weeks with weekly carb loading (fruits, soy yoghurt with oats). BUT I also did 2 hours of low impact cardio a day minimum most days. I achieved a killer body and did this to improve my looks a bit, although I am skinny, 5 ft 8, 128-130 Pounds now. BUTTTTT I literally looked like hell in the face. I didnt believe nutrition can make this difference. 

Now I eat around 1600-2500 depending what I do/dont. I have a better body, because I am firmer and leaner abs, because I am not always bloated of the exess proteins. Big nutritious smoothie with loads of fat in the morning, fish, organic meat or eggs or sweet potatoes with fat anf rainbow salad in the evening. My scars are fading almost 100%, but this time not only is my face clear, my skin glows. Highly recommend black seed oil. 

Water fasting may be good for some, but for me every kind of fasting is depleting the organism of nutritions. I literally started to "glow" after I calculated the needed amount of food to meet 100% vitamin E from food, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Vitamin A, Bs, SELEN, Copper Etc. The menus I made for myself are calculated to be my medicine. I only supplement vitamin D and a skin-vitamin complex of different things such as medicine yeast, some Bs, Zinc Biotin etc. 

It is hard, but it is worth it. 

fire nature you mentioned in your previous post that you are almost 100% clear. Do you mean red marks or even deep facial scarring as well? And what about a deep nose scar? thank you

#203 firenature

firenature

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:26 AM

My red marks are fading since i dont wear make up ( I believe this was 50% of the cure) and eat 100% good all of the time. 

I still have some breakouts and they leave red marks but because everything else is fading, they dont stand out that much. I am battling the last flow of inflammation. I hope at least :D 

Deep scarring... I dont have THAT MUCH deep scars, they are visible just when you look very close. Or when I lose too much weight. Since I started applying black seed oil on my skin, I see improvement. I saw improvement after the first day of using it. 

Maybe I will make some peeling in the winter, but this ist a priority now, I want to achieve 100% calm face, because I havent cured my ridiculous intolerances yet. 

#204 lenar

lenar

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:27 AM

My red marks are fading since i dont wear make up ( I believe this was 50% of the cure) and eat 100% good all of the time. 

I still have some breakouts and they leave red marks but because everything else is fading, they dont stand out that much. I am battling the last flow of inflammation. I hope at least biggrin.png

Deep scarring... I dont have THAT MUCH deep scars, they are visible just when you look very close. Or when I lose too much weight. Since I started applying black seed oil on my skin, I see improvement. I saw improvement after the first day of using it. 

Maybe I will make some peeling in the winter, but this ist a priority now, I want to achieve 100% calm face, because I havent cured my ridiculous intolerances yet. 

oh do you have any idea whether that kind of diet would actually heal deep scarrinG? And oh have you read the post of ozone bubble regarding her diet and cleanses/flushes? She cured her scars. Deep scarring, keloids, superficial, etc. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users