Photo

Caveman Routine (Teenager)

acne caveman no washing caveman regimen skin oily no products natural spots face

1 reply to this topic

#1 paramichaela

paramichaela

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:47 AM

So today I started the caveman regimen, day 1.
Background: I'm 14 and I've had bad skin for about 3 years, it worsened when I started using tap water to wash my face. my acne is light to moderate and I suffer from it mainly on the centre of my face, I get whiteheads and blackheads on my forehead and nose, I also get cystic acne on my chin.. I often pick at my skin which just makes it worse and harder to cover. I have oily skin which is either because of hormones, or from the products I have used in the past. My diet is okay ish, what I eat for lunch and tea is quite healthy, once a week I might have a takeaway which isn't good but at least it's not everyday. I consume a lot of sugary snacks but I'm trying to cut back for this regimen, the only sugary thing I've ate today is one cookie. My acne could just be hormonal but even if this doesn't work, it apparently improves your skin tone and texture.

DAY 1
I haven't washed my face since last night; I used a cleanser, toner and moisturiser. Today my skin feels and looks oily, the redness has gone down since I don't want to pick at it because of the oil, at the moment my skin isn't that bad as it normally is. I dabbed a bit of concealer on about 5 spots just because I had to go outside and I am incredibly self conscious about my skin. It's mostly been broken down by my face oils now anyway. I haven't noticed much of a change yet but I've heard around day 4 the oily-mess subsides, so we'll see. I start school again in two weeks so I really hope I get results and don't get too flakey. I'll keep updating

Edited by paramichaela, 19 August 2013 - 09:26 AM.

#2 paramichaela

paramichaela

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:51 AM

DAY 2
I woke up and my face was so oily, ughhhh the feeling was horrible so I dabbed my face with some tissue which made my skin a little red even though I was gentle; I guess my skin is super sensitive. However the redness faded and my skin actually matched the rest of my body and it looked very healthy.

I had a lot of under the skin spots on the left side of my forehead and before this they were quite noticeable however they've nearly disappeared already. The redness on my nose has definitely decreased. At the moment I have like 3 whiteheads that I really want to get rid off but I'm just letting my skin do its thing. My skin looks a lot more radiant and I feel like the sebum has really moisturised my skin. My aim with this isn't really to keep a dead skin mask so my skin heals and looks grotesque, I just want to improve the tone, redness and oil level.
After dabbing my face this morning it is not as oily as it was on day 1 and the oil just makes my face look radiant as there isn't that much oil so I don't look like a frying pan. I don't know I'm thinking of washing my face with cetaphil on day 4/5 because I've read that after week one your face goes down hill. But at the moment my face hasn't looked so good in a while. I've developed one cyst and two whiteheads whilst being on this regimen which isn't too bad and because i don't want to pick them they aren't that red. I'll see what happens tomorrow.

DAY 2
I woke up and my face was so oily, ughhhh the feeling was horrible so I dabbed my face with some tissue which made my skin a little red even though I was gentle; I guess my skin is super sensitive. However the redness faded and my skin actually matched the rest of my body and it looked very healthy.

I had a lot of under the skin spots on the left side of my forehead and before this they were quite noticeable however they've nearly disappeared already. The redness on my nose has definitely decreased. At the moment I have like 3 whiteheads that I really want to get rid off but I'm just letting my skin do its thing. My skin looks a lot more radiant and I feel like the sebum has really moisturised my skin. My aim with this isn't really to keep a dead skin mask so my skin heals and looks grotesque, I just want to improve the tone, redness and oil level.
After dabbing my face this morning it is not as oily as it was on day 1 and the oil just makes my face look radiant as there isn't that much oil so I don't look like a frying pan. I don't know I'm thinking of washing my face with cetaphil on day 4/5 because I've read that after week one your face goes down hill. But at the moment my face hasn't looked so good in a while. I've developed one cyst and two whiteheads whilst being on this regimen which isn't too bad and because i don't want to pick them they aren't that red. I'll see what happens tomorrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users