5 replies to this topic

#1 lizardanne

lizardanne

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:34 PM

Hey!  Just a quick question:  I'm going to a party tonight and staying over my friends' house, and I really won't be able to get up, step over 15-20 passed out drunk persons, and take an hour or so to do the Regimen in my friends' bathroom.

SO, what setbacks should I expect, if any?  Does one night really do much?  What should I do the next day, just the Regimen as usual?  I might be late doing it the next morning, too.

#2 stephzoars

stephzoars

O.G.

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, EVERYTHING BUT MATH. :)
    I want to try and see pretty much everything!

Achievements

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:05 PM

Eeeeh, that is a predicament. You should at the very least wash your face.. or use a face cleansing wipe! Then take some BP to go and touch up wherever you're at.

Or you can always speed up the process a bit.. just wash and do the BP and go back to the bathroom whenever to moisturize.

I personally am not on the regimen, how is it working for you??

x x Stephanie

#3 MoonlitRiver

MoonlitRiver

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:15 PM

This is a tricky one! To be honest, if you just do the Regimen again the next morning you should notice very little difference unless you're exceedingly unlucky. However I agree with stephzoars that you should at the very least make sure you cleanse your face one way or another. 

P.S. I only just registered this part of your post, but how on earth does it take you an hour to do the Regimen?! Is this including make-up or something? Just curious! :)

My Current Treatment Plan

Morning: Lymecycline

Evening: Dianette + Epiduo

Diet: eliminated dairy

My Log: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/331567-diary-of-a-three-pronged-attack-my-mission-to-get-clear-skin-and-avoid-roaccutane/#entry3369787 

Acne status: essentially clear and just waiting for hyperpigmentation to fade

"I would rather learn what it feels like to burn than feel nothing at all." ~ Ron Pope

#4 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:26 PM

Don't worry about it too much. Just make sure your face is clean before you go to bed. If you really can't do the regimen at their house, then do it as soon as you get back home. Enjoy the party! :)

Morning Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion + Neutrogena Moisture with SPF 15 + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Evening Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: Cetaphil Moilturizing Cream + Acne.org AHA + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Extras:
- Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer in C25 (for redness)
- Pressed Powder: MAC Select Sheer in NC20 (for mattefying)
- Foundation: Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combination Skin in Buff (for even skin tone)
- Scrub: St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control (twice a week in the AM)
- Medication: Diane 35
                     Meftormin 500mg (for PCOS)
- Supplements: Vitamin D3 (1000UI/day) --- Started 5/16/2013
                         Zinc (50mg/day) --- Started 5/16/2013

And this is all done as gently as possible. smile.png

This is my Regimen journey. --- http://www.acne.org/...gimenwith-pics/

Ordering Acne.org Products from the Philippines. --- http://www.acne.org/...he-philippines/

#5 lizardanne

lizardanne

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:41 PM

Eeeeh, that is a predicament. You should at the very least wash your face.. or use a face cleansing wipe! Then take some BP to go and touch up wherever you're at.

Or you can always speed up the process a bit.. just wash and do the BP and go back to the bathroom whenever to moisturize.

Ugh I wish I did!  I wasn't able to wash.  My face broke out a little bit, but it's nothing major.  :)  The Regimen is definitely working.  It's been pretty trying mentally, but I can tell that I'm well on my way towards great results!  Definitely try it if you're not currently on a regimen that's working for you.

This is a tricky one! To be honest, if you just do the Regimen again the next morning you should notice very little difference unless you're exceedingly unlucky. However I agree with stephzoars that you should at the very least make sure you cleanse your face one way or another. 

P.S. I only just registered this part of your post, but how on earth does it take you an hour to do the Regimen?! Is this including make-up or something? Just curious! smile.png

This is actually a huge problem I have with the Regimen; it takes so long for me to do!  The BP takes forever to dry...plus I usually wait a good 10 minutes before I apply it.  And if I use AHA to spot treat, that takes even longer to dry before applying BP.  I've been considering getting a fan.

#6 Realme2008

Realme2008

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:30 PM

Ugh I wish I did!  I wasn't able to wash.  My face broke out a little bit, but it's nothing major.  smile.png  The Regimen is definitely working.  It's been pretty trying mentally, but I can tell that I'm well on my way towards great results!  Definitely try it if you're not currently on a regimen that's working for you.

>This is a tricky one! To be honest, if you just do the Regimen again the next morning you should notice very little difference unless you're exceedingly unlucky. However I agree with stephzoars that you should at the very least make sure you cleanse your face one way or another. 

P.S. I only just registered this part of your post, but how on earth does it take you an hour to do the Regimen?! Is this including make-up or something? Just curious! smile.png

This is actually a huge problem I have with the Regimen; it takes so long for me to do!  The BP takes forever to dry...plus I usually wait a good 10 minutes before I apply it.  And if I use AHA to spot treat, that takes even longer to dry before applying BP.  I've been considering getting a fan.

What I usually do when I'm in a pickle like that is use a bp wash(panoxyl), and then apply a moisturizer right afterwards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users