Photo

Aczone... Does It Work?

aczone topical medication mild moderate papules. acne

23 replies to this topic

#21 Rosalie324

Rosalie324

You is Smart. You is Kind. You is important.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Equestrian
    Softball
    Singing
    Reading

Achievements

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

Just wanted to post on here to answer my own question.... Aczone works! Took a million years for me to see a difference, but I stuck it out for 4+ months and I finally am getting the results that I want. Lest be known that I am only using Aczone now (not the other cream in my signature) and when I cut that out, I started to see results. Therefore my recommendation to anyone who wants to use Aczone is to use it for 3-4 months on it's own THEN judge whether or not to add another product. I regret it soooo much that I immediately started using two products at once... could've saved myself a lot of turmoil.

#22 Kalinka

Kalinka

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

Rosalie! I'm happy things getting better skin-wise :)

#23 kcurry90

kcurry90

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:22 AM

I used Aczone for about 4 months. While it did definitely reduce the amount and size of the acne I had (I would say I had mild to moderate acne before) it never got me to the point where I was acne-free. About a month ago it completely stopped working and my acne came back just as bad as it was before I started using Aczone. So now I'm going to be starting Accutane in a few weeks.

Maybe you will have better luck with it working long-term. For me, most topicals will work for a few months and then my skin builds a tolerance and I have to switch to something else.

#24 goodz19

goodz19

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:43 AM

Just wanted to post on here to answer my own question.... Aczone works! Took a million years for me to see a difference, but I stuck it out for 4+ months and I finally am getting the results that I want. Lest be known that I am only using Aczone now (not the other cream in my signature) and when I cut that out, I started to see results. Therefore my recommendation to anyone who wants to use Aczone is to use it for 3-4 months on it's own THEN judge whether or not to add another product. I regret it soooo much that I immediately started using two products at once... could've saved myself a lot of turmoil.

Im glad you've found success with it. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users