Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will This Foundation Break Me Out?

11 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I'm going to get a makeover at the bobbi brown makeup counter early next week and I wanted to know if anyone has tried any of bobbi brown's foundation, blush, or bronzer. When I wear makeup on my face I just use a little bit of bareminerals and I'd like to try something new. The only thing I'm worried about is breaking out from a new foundation, if I get one. If anyone has had any experiences (good or bad) with any of the bobbi brown makeup, please let me know!

If their foundation claims to be 'non-comedogenic', 'hypoallergenic', or suitable for sensitive skin, then it should be fine!

If their foundation claims to be 'non-comedogenic', 'hypoallergenic', or suitable for sensitive skin, then it should be fine!

you wont know unless you try. What it states on the label like non-com, hypoall is a bunch of bull and misleads the consumer. What works for my skin may not necessarily work for yours. Your skin is as unique as your finger prints. You personally have to know what works for you. But if you are worried- you could look at the ingredients and look for some things to watch out for- for example fragrance, and oils. Also not only should the foundation worry you, what about their brushes? dirty brushes can cause spots as well.

1 person likes this

"Pass the marmalade" - Hermione Granger

you wont know unless you try. What it states on the label like non-com, hypoall is a bunch of bull and misleads the consumer. What works for my skin may not necessarily work for yours. Your skin is as unique as your finger prints. You personally have to know what works for you. But if you are worried- you could look at the ingredients and look for some things to watch out for- for example fragrance, and oils. Also not only should the foundation worry you, what about their brushes? dirty brushes can cause spots as well.

I think she is talking about the make up counters brushes being dirty..

Although when I've gone to makeup counter they never use brushes on me. I guessing because they don't clean them therefore they don't use them. They usually use those wedges.

Regimen:

AM: CeraVe foaming face wash, 100mg Spirolactone

PM: CeraVe foaming face wash, witch hazel, Acne.org AHA+

Been taking Sprio since 1/2013

My gf uses it and it hasn't broke her out. P.S. You look like like the girl I saw in a video adult chat a couple of nights ago! Was it you?

Edit: The background on your avatar is also very similar! wub.png

I think she is talking about the make up counters brushes being dirty..

Although when I've gone to makeup counter they never use brushes on me. I guessing because they don't clean them therefore they don't use them. They usually use those wedges.

My gf uses it and it hasn't broke her out. P.S. You look like like the girl I saw in a video adult chat a couple of nights ago! Was it you?

It is like a reason that picks you up

And places you

Where you always wanted

To be.

*Moderator edit - Linking to websites other than Acne.org in your signature is not allowed*

Yeah, that's not creepy at all.

--

Sarah, you do attract weirdos.

Yeah, that's not creepy at all.

--

Sarah, you do attract weirdos.

It is like a reason that picks you up

And places you

Where you always wanted

To be.

*Moderator edit - Linking to websites other than Acne.org in your signature is not allowed*