Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

underneath32

Try Probiotics

6 posts in this topic

Ill keep it short and sweet,

Iv done quite a bit of research on probiotics and I'm sure many other people have raved on here about them also. If you have been using antibiotics or the pill, i would highly recommend them. My skin is relatively clear, however since taking probiotics it has really made a difference in the tone of my skin (less redness). Im taking a 100 billion good bacteria per capsule once per day.

P.S Just note that this is not a 'miracle cure' for me or anything; however over the years i have learnt to listen to my skin and this is defiantly helping.

1 person likes this

agreed.

although I don't know how beneficial capsules with probiotics are, since it makes no sense that living organisms (bacteria) can survive in a capsule

but probiotics such as water kefir does miracles for sure :)

as far as i know,u gotta continue forever to maintain the gut balance that way.with capsules or even yogurt etc.

Itchy red raised skin - dermatitis??

huge pores

indented scar

oils used for cooking

inflamed whiteheads & clogged pores

my balanced diet chart and skincare routine(medications taken & products used now)

agreed.

although I don't know how beneficial capsules with probiotics are, since it makes no sense that living organisms (bacteria) can survive in a capsule

but probiotics such as water kefir does miracles for sure smile.png

I assume that why i have to refrigerate them, ill have to look into water kerif thanks :)

as far as i know,u gotta continue forever to maintain the gut balance that way.with capsules or even yogurt etc.

Hmm thats no good, well if it keeps helping my skin then so be it :P

I started like last week! I am hoping my skin will also improve! I think it will lol.

Thanks for your post!

1 person likes this

New Regimen (Thyme Tincture):

My gallery: http://www.acne.org/...reisalwayshope/ (You will have to click "gallery")

There Is Always Hope

yes, yes. still searching for an effective probiotic to use because i've read about its benefits. thank you for the reminder.