Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Almost Out Of Moisturizer...jojoba?

5 posts in this topic

Hello!

I'm 5 weeks into the Regimen. I ordered more moisturizer which should arrive in a few days (hopefully), so I've just been scraping out the remnants of the one I have now and using extra jojoba. Is this okay to do? I did notice my face is a little redder than it normally is. I just don't feel like dropping money on a drugstore moisturizer.

Thanks!

for the sake of not adding any variables i'd keep doing that, yes, but its strange that your face seems redder, i would have thought using more jojoba would be extra moisturizing but maybe its only as effective when it has dans moisturizer as a base to deliver it into the skin better? strange :)

1 person likes this

for the sake of not adding any variables i'd keep doing that, yes, but its strange that your face seems redder, i would have thought using more jojoba would be extra moisturizing but maybe its only as effective when it has dans moisturizer as a base to deliver it into the skin better? strange smile.png

Agreed, it is strange...I might also need to up the jojoba more than I thought, since I'm running so low. Probably need more than 6-8 drops. Or I guess I could always reapply it!

I've been using more jojoba oil lately for a moisturiser (at night) just because I really like it. It's probably about 8-10 drops... maybe more I'm not sure. But I just gently pat it over my face and might use moisturiser later on in the night if I feel I need it. It is strange that you say your skin is redder but I don't think it's anything to worry about. Maybe if you've been rubbing it in, that's causing your skin to look redder? Just a thought.

Hopefully you have your new moistuirser by now (or will have it soon) so it won't be a problem anyway :)

1 person likes this

Started The Acne.org Regimen 2nd July 2013

I'm in my 6th week & now got my jojoba oil ..its my 2nd day using it & I lovee it ..its really helping with my flakes. I think it's ok to add more it's really good for the skin ..which I'm sure u already know :)

Also I used it in my hair after I'm out of the shower and omg ..my hair is the softest ..even tho I didn't use a drop of my regular conditioner. .lovee it!

1 person likes this

Before the regimen -

AM

- CLEANSER: Acne.org

- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 1/2 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%

- MOISTURIZER: Acne.org moisturizer + Olay complete with SPF 15 + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

PM

- CLEANSER: Acne.org

- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 1/2 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%

- MOISTURIZER: Acne.org moisturizer + Acne.org AHA + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

"Hardships often prepare ordinary people for EXTRAordinary destiny" -C.S Lewis