acne spots blackheads scars

3 replies to this topic

#1 connor2203

connor2203

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:01 AM

Hey, I'm new here and basically, I'm 17 and I have had severe acne since I was around 11 when it begun. Anyway the severity and inflamed spots have died down quite a bit now thankfully, but I'm still stuck with these holes that are filled with some kinda puss when squeezed. They look like blackheads but they actually seem empty from the top, it's only when you squeeze really hard and deep that yellow stuff comes out so blackhead strips do absolutely nothing.. This is even worse on my nose and I want to know what can be done to get rid of them. Is it scarring that's become clogged or what? It really hurts my already incredibly low self esteem.

Thanks!!

Oh and I am aware there is a big dip/scar where I had a huge spot that lasted for like a year and was a few cm across, but I know nothing can be done to improve that.

Attached Files

#2 connor2203

connor2203

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:42 AM

Someone? :(

#3 Eclipsy

Eclipsy

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:38 AM

I believe those are sebaceous filaments. Same thing I have around my nose, cheeks and forehead.

There is no way to get rid of them and putting on more stuff to try to get rid of them will only make it worse. Mostly everyone has them but I haven't seen that bad.

I wish I could help but I'm still looking for answers.

#4 cookingENG

cookingENG

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:06 PM

i have the exact same thing on my nose and cheeks and even forehead, i had 2 facial extractions where the women cleaned them all out with a black head remover and then within 2 days they all come back. I never had them untill i turned 22 and started going to the gym a lot to bulk up and eating lots of protein which made my face ridiculously oily. Now i think i will never get rid of them :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users