210 replies to this topic

#201 no_hope

no_hope

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:55 PM

**update** so its been a interesting 3 months since my second airgent session. the results are great i definitley got more improvement then the first time its really obvious. im pretty happy with the results so far, ive decided to do one round of fractore 3000 and im having treatment tommorow. its another sublative rejuvenation procedure that combines needling with RF technology.

my journey went from enerjet alone to now fractora and enerjet. this seems like a very good combo  in fighting these god dam scars.

as for my third enerjet treatment im gonna post pone until i see what the fractora results turn out to be like. wish me luck!

#202 Lark

Lark

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:05 PM

**update** so its been a interesting 3 months since my second airgent session. the results are great i definitley got more improvement then the first time its really obvious. im pretty happy with the results so far, ive decided to do one round of fractore 3000 and im having treatment tommorow. its another sublative rejuvenation procedure that combines needling with RF technology.

my journey went from enerjet alone to now fractora and enerjet. this seems like a very good combo  in fighting these god dam scars.

as for my third enerjet treatment im gonna post pone until i see what the fractora results turn out to be like. wish me luck!

Thank you so much for giving us all feedback. Much appreciated and good luck! 

#203 no_hope

no_hope

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:15 PM

so i just came back from my fractora 3000 treatment. things went well. they put numbing cream on first before procedure. she did two passes on my cheeeks and one pass on my forhead. the cheeks hurt alittle bit especially when she passed by the jaw the rest was alright. theres redness and swelling at the momment. the down time is very short supposedly so thats great for me because 1 week off work is alot of money i miss out on. the improvement is suppose to stack on top of the enerjet improvement so im looking forward to that.

fractora 3000 is new here in canada. it is in line with intracel using needling and RF together. im happy i finally did RF microneedling as i have been wanting too for a very long time. i will post pics soon.

#204 allex

allex

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:58 PM

An update

I did my second treatment of Airgent with Dr Matta a few weeks ago, and I am really liking the results so far.

The first treatment didn't give much result, so I didn't post anything except how my skin reacted. After the second treatment, I definitely noticed improvement- still hard to put a number on it, but apparently when I look at my face in the elevator mirror (which usually makes my skin looks horrible), it doesn't look as bad any more! Particularly on the temple area, where scarring is the severest. I know it is not swelling because it has been more than a month.

It is not dramatic - I still have tons of scarring, but I am very excited about this treatment so far. The down time is minimal. Actually the second time it was even shorter, like two days before I can go out shopping and meet people (I did it Friday morning and it was harldy noticeable Monday). Hardly any pain, and results seem to be decent. And the cost ($670) is reasonable.

I scheduled my third session for mid April. I hope the result I see is real and somewhat permenant. If I see more results after this, I will pursue more (the doctor recommended three sessions to see how it goes).

#205 blahblah82

blahblah82

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:45 AM

Hey Allex,

As one of the old-timers on this forum, I'm so happy to hear that you are finally getting some good results.  Man, I really wish someone would bring this technology to the US.  I would be the first to sign up that's for sure.

An update

I did my second treatment of Airgent with Dr Matta a few weeks ago, and I am really liking the results so far.

The first treatment didn't give much result, so I didn't post anything except how my skin reacted. After the second treatment, I definitely noticed improvement- still hard to put a number on it, but apparently when I look at my face in the elevator mirror (which usually makes my skin looks horrible), it doesn't look as bad any more! Particularly on the temple area, where scarring is the severest. I know it is not swelling because it has been more than a month.

It is not dramatic - I still have tons of scarring, but I am very excited about this treatment so far. The down time is minimal. Actually the second time it was even shorter, like two days before I can go out shopping and meet people (I did it Friday morning and it was harldy noticeable Monday). Hardly any pain, and results seem to be decent. And the cost ($670) is reasonable.

I scheduled my third session for mid April. I hope the result I see is real and somewhat permenant. If I see more results after this, I will pursue more (the doctor recommended three sessions to see how it goes).

An update

An update

#206 Adam128

Adam128

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:22 PM

I should feel lucky that I actually live 5 mins away from Dr. Matta's office lol.

Anyways, I saw Dr. Matta last year in September, but I didn't opt for any procedures because I really didn't want to invest money into any new procedures that would take time to see results. I was sick of wasting money on all the disappointing treatments I have undergone over the years. I ended up getting a Perlane filler injection from my old Derm with so-so results.

Now, I am back and planning on seeing Dr. Matta again to try Enerjet. After reading the good reviews from No Hope, and Allex, and Sighhh. Or maybe it's just that time of my life again where I am feeling like shit and need to improve my skin. I don't know. Nevertheless, I am looking to schedule an appointment in a month or so after my exams.

I wish I had opted to get the Enerjet 6 months ago, but I was very adamant about getting a temporary filler. Oh well.

Any updates hope/sighhh?

#207 Srananman

Srananman

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:30 PM

I should feel lucky that I actually live 5 mins away from Dr. Matta's office lol.

Anyways, I saw Dr. Matta last year in September, but I didn't opt for any procedures because I really didn't want to invest money into any new procedures that would take time to see results. I was sick of wasting money on all the disappointing treatments I have undergone over the years. I ended up getting a Perlane filler injection from my old Derm with so-so results.

Now, I am back and planning on seeing Dr. Matta again to try Enerjet. After reading the good reviews from No Hope, and Allex, and Sighhh. Or maybe it's just that time of my life again where I am feeling like shit and need to improve my skin. I don't know. Nevertheless, I am looking to schedule an appointment in a month or so after my exams.

I wish I had opted to get the Enerjet 6 months ago, but I was very adamant about getting a temporary filler. Oh well.

Any updates hope/sighhh?

That just sounded so damn familiair...

The treatment sounds really promising though! For the Dutchies among us, there seems to be a practioner in 'Nieuwegein' called Biutifill who claims to be the only one using the machine. I'm gonna check him out very soon...

Edited by Srananman, 11 March 2014 - 02:35 PM.

#208 sighhhhh

sighhhhh

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:40 AM

Hello,

Just an update as well on airgent.

I also had a second session with dr. matta 5 weeks ago, this time with PRP injections(vampire facelift) at the same time to boost results. 

I must say that the results are mediocre but there are still results, nonetheless. I don't think PRP injections actually made a difference though because this session's results are almost the same as the first one. I remember after the 1st treatment, during the 2nd-3rd month I started seeing the most improvement. So i'm only on my 5th week right now and I'm hoping to get further improvement in the next following months. My *LARGE* boxcars showed good improvement, however my icepicks and smaller boxcars barely responded to this treatment. I also have burn scars from TCA cross and those didn't respond what so ever either. I'm probably going to look for a better treament, if the results dont come through in the following months because I have a loooot of icepicks.

#209 blahblah82

blahblah82

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:25 PM

I'm not surprised they didn't work for ice picks because those kinds of scars are just to dense / thick with scar tissue.  

#210 Adam128

Adam128

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:05 PM

bump

#211 Taurus_girl

Taurus_girl

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:40 PM

Hello, Just an update as well on airgent. I also had a second session with dr. matta 5 weeks ago, this time with PRP injections(vampire facelift) at the same time to boost results. I must say that the results are mediocre but there are still results, nonetheless. I don't think PRP injections actually made a difference though because this session's results are almost the same as the first one. I remember after the 1st treatment, during the 2nd-3rd month I started seeing the most improvement. So i'm only on my 5th week right now and I'm hoping to get further improvement in the next following months. My *LARGE* boxcars showed good improvement, however my icepicks and smaller boxcars barely responded to this treatment. I also have burn scars from TCA cross and those didn't respond what so ever either. I'm probably going to look for a better treament, if the results dont come through in the following months because I have a loooot of icepicks.

Sighhhhh, did you notice a difference in your overall skin texture? If you have large pores, did it have any effect on those?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users