No Dairy For Bacne

8 replies to this topic

#1 Cubed

Cubed

Fantastic Bore

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:God, the Bible, family, friends, art, design, film, music, education, books, my cell phone :D, beauty information, exercise, walking, love :)

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:59 AM

I have struggled with getting rid of bacne for years now. I have tried topical things, I have tried zinc washes, I have tried Dr. Bronner's, I have tried salicylic acid wash, I have tried amlactin (not that long, though), I have tried taking vitamin D3 (although I think it has helped a lot...), and ph balanced bodywashes...I have even tried caveman on my back but that didn't even work! but the one thing I haven't tried since taking D3 (which I still take) is cutting out dairy products. I have always eaten dairy. I stopped drinking milk and started using almond milk but i would still eat yogurt and cheese. i love yogurt. frozen yogurt. i love cheese. pizza. i love sour cream. i love butter :( i love all those things but it's time for me to...cut it out! so that i can finally have the kind of back i have dreamed of for so long. i don't want to get too much of my hopes up, but i truly think this may be the reason i have still been having break outs on my back, even though they are much better since taking D3. 

i will update from time to time for progress.

thanks!

#2 mrsrobinson

mrsrobinson

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:32 AM

I agree, and dairy is a trigger for many- fingers crossed for you! 

And add a sea salt bath soak a couple of times a week- it dries and helps heal any active acne -  search for it on this site, many have had success.

#3 Cubed

Cubed

Fantastic Bore

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:God, the Bible, family, friends, art, design, film, music, education, books, my cell phone :D, beauty information, exercise, walking, love :)

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:44 AM

I agree, and dairy is a trigger for many- fingers crossed for you! 

And add a sea salt bath soak a couple of times a week- it dries and helps heal any active acne -  search for it on this site, many have had success.

oh my dear, thanks for the well wishes...i will give that some consideration, thanks a lot ;)

#4 Cubed

Cubed

Fantastic Bore

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:01 PM

I just wanna update: so far, my skin on my back is so much better. i haven't gotten a new cyst and for me that's crucial because i would get something new practically every day. the one inflamed cyst i had is now calming down and not bothering me with pain anymore. i just pray this continues! i have no sadness when i hop in the shower now because i feel like i won't be discovering a new bump any time soon. this is really a relief for me...i'm just really excited. pray this continues to work!

#5 Mauricen

Mauricen

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:03 AM

Thats the thing. So many people with acne tell me that they've tried everything, and nothing helps. Then i ask them if they have tried cutting out dairy products, and they always look at me like im some sort of crazy person.
Cutting out dairy should be the FIRST thing anyone with acne should try. At least for 1-2 months.

Giving up dairy has helped me a lot, and now that i see my 12 year old littlebrother is having the same issues, i am begging my parents to at least try to cut down on the dairy products they are feeding him. But of course they will have none of that.

I hope quitting dairy will help you as it has helped me.

#6 Cubed

Cubed

Fantastic Bore

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:44 AM

Thats the thing. So many people with acne tell me that they've tried everything, and nothing helps. Then i ask them if they have tried cutting out dairy products, and they always look at me like im some sort of crazy person.
Cutting out dairy should be the FIRST thing anyone with acne should try. At least for 1-2 months.

Giving up dairy has helped me a lot, and now that i see my 12 year old littlebrother is having the same issues, i am begging my parents to at least try to cut down on the dairy products they are feeding him. But of course they will have none of that.

wow, yessss, i am sooooooo relieved right now. it's like it's not even real!!! i have not had a new cystic pimple pop up on my back since cutting dairy and it happened that freakin' fast!

it's incredible.

i agree with you!

and the thing about it is, people from other countries hardly have hard cases of acne because they hardly eat dairy!

#7 and1

and1

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:35 AM

Try black soap, works. I use Dudu Osun.

wow, yessss, i am sooooooo relieved right now. it's like it's not even real!!! i have not had a new cystic pimple pop up on my back since cutting dairy and it happened that freakin' fast!

it's incredible.

i agree with you!

and the thing about it is, people from other countries hardly have hard cases of acne because they hardly eat dairy!

Try black soap, works. I use Dudu Osun.

#8 Cubed

Cubed

Fantastic Bore

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:02 PM

i want to update:

i got some spots for two weeks in a row and i was depressed, but i found out that i was drinking boba drinks and the place that makes them puts dairy creamers inside. all the while, i thought they were only putting in almond milk. lol...so that's really relieved me and i stopped drinking the boba drinks. ever since then my back has felt a lot better...so basically, it's like i'm starting over. but i know for a fact my back is better just  by cutting out what i consciously knew had any dairy like cheese, milk, and other stuff by checking ingredients lists. my back feels smoother.

Edited by Cubed, 27 August 2013 - 06:03 PM.

#9 Cubed

Cubed

Fantastic Bore

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:57 PM

I wanna update: my back is extremely clear. I get spots here and there because I may accidentally eat something with dairy, so that sucks, but i have to be stricter. so far, i only have one cystic pimple due to eating mcdonald's french fries that has milk protein in it. any type of milk ingredient aggravates my back. it sux...but it's better than no cure! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users