the regime differin

No replies to this topic

#1 sweetcarolinaxo

sweetcarolinaxo

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:15 PM

I have moderate acne. Its the type of acne that comes and goes, although i have never had truly clear skin since i was around 14. I have tried lots of different things to finally and permanently get rid of acne as i am now 18 and dont want to have to deal with acne ever again in my life! Im sure lots of you understand how this feels.

Anyway, i have recently started using differin. I read some great reviews on it and bought the 3% gel about a week ago. The thing is i have also started watching some videos on the regime and seen how well it has worked for some people. I really want to start using but i dont want to stop using the differin.

Do any of you use both differin and the acne.org regime? Is it too harsh for your skin?
I was thinking of using the bp in the morning and the differin at night, or switching up the days i use the products so that i do not apply both the differin and bp on the same day.

I would love it if someone could share their personal experiance using the regimen and differin.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users