Photo

If You Have A Chance To Get Vbeam Perfecta Done, Do It!

2 replies to this topic

#1 brain85

brain85

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:21 AM

Just finished my 2nd treatment on friday.

I have a lot of sun damage from over the years of being outside non stop and no sunscreen, so I started researching laser treatments.  Luckily I found a derm nearby who had the vbeam option, so I made an appointment about a month ago to get my first one.  I noticed results IMMEDIATELY and it got better as the days went on.  After just one treatment I had a huge boost in confidence because a lot of the redness/broken capillaries on my cheeks were gone.

I've done two treatments so far and it's the best money I've ever spent as far as my appearance goes.  Almost $900 so far, but sooooooo worth it.

I recommend the vbeam PERFECTA as it's the newest technology that only causes minor redness that disappears in a couple of hours, but uses the same power/energy that would bruise you with the older technology.

#2 underneath32

underneath32

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is - Alan Watts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:09 PM

Hey great to hear, i really want to get v-beam done for red marks but cannot afford to have a long downtime. Did you have a long downtime?, like purple poke-a-dots on you face?

#3 brain85

brain85

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:45 AM

That's why I recommended the perfecta model (newest one). It does not cause any bruising and you might be red for a couple hours and then you look back to normal pretty quick. Of course you will have MINOR redness for a couple days buy it's barely even noticeable.

Find a derm that has the perfecta machine and has a lot of experience with vbeam. I took 4 days off of work cause I expected downtime, but I was honestly ready to go back to work just a few hours after the treatment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users