Do-Nothing-At-All Regimen

caveman do nothing regimen acne thelovevitamin

40 replies to this topic

#41 paul051966

paul051966

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Golf, Tennis, Daily Workout.

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:01 AM

Hi Alexela

From what I've read, some get their best results after 2 months, so really does depend on your skin type, how reactive, how sensitive, and how long it may have been affected by chemicals, how damaged, and how bad off your skin mantle/barrier was before beginning this routine.

The dead skin for those not having Seb Derm is your skin healing itself similar to a wound. The dryness, itching, it's all part of the process just like a wound I suppose during the scab-over phase. Keep giving it time, many give up too soon and will never realize the potential lifelong benefits.

For the dryness, if it cannot be tolerated, you might try an organic plant/seed oil like jojoba (actually jojoba is not an oil) to help moisturize, but the idea is to allow your skin to rebalance itself and decide what's best for it, when to produce oil and when not to and how much.

For me, I have a major skin barrier issue and yeast problem, so that's why I'm using honey and so far, I'm happy. It's killing yeast and conditioning my skin at the same time. I just hope it continues to be good for me.

Also, as we all know, internal factors are the big key. Diet, food allergies, possible leaky gut, digestive issues all play a huge role. I recommend seeing a naturopath and get tested and get on a program suited for your specific needs.

Best of luck

Edited by paul051966, 25 March 2014 - 08:03 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users