Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Will Prioritize From Now On!

8 posts in this topic

i know this people is all about good people and talking about bad people outside but i think i differ!

may be no one here talks about acne badly but some still are insensitive.

or may be i am a lil' too attached here.

so i think from now on i will interact a less,read more and prioritize people who i think cares.

i have faith that i will meet some warm people here as i have and may be make friends in future.i dnt know.

that'd be time well spent.

at least i wouldnt end an already emotionally tiring day hearing people addressing me unpleasantly.

its not like i cant react or explain myself but i am on ignore mode now on for people seeking attention(or otherwise).

i dnt really have a question as such.its more like a decision.;p

but,

anyone feel similarly?

Itchy red raised skin - dermatitis??

huge pores

indented scar

oils used for cooking

inflamed whiteheads & clogged pores

my balanced diet chart and skincare routine(medications taken & products used now)

Sounds like a good policy. No one should waste their precious time responding to those who don't require or deserve a response. Here are a couple of quotations I dug up:

“Most of the successful people I’ve known are the ones who do more listening than talking.”

Bernard M. Baruch

“We have two ears and one mouth, so we should listen more than we say.”

Zeno of Citium, as quoted by Diogenes Laërtius

Second quote is not quite right for message boards, but I think you get the general idea.

1 person likes this

Fish oil is my favorite supplement because it improves my skin AND it improves my mood!

Motto: Love Life in spite of everything!

We are all capable of more than we give ourselves credit for. We are all capable of more than what we are doing now.

It seems like you recently had some bad interactions here, which really sucks, so I'm sorry for that! I think you have a good plan, so I hope you don't have any more unpleasant experiences. I know that I always really appreciate when you talk to me when I'm having a tough time or I have questions, so just know that there are a lot of people on this site who are thankful you're here! You are a valuable member to the org, so I hope those insensitive people don't get to you. :)

Eh?

Itchy red raised skin - dermatitis??

huge pores

indented scar

oils used for cooking

inflamed whiteheads & clogged pores

my balanced diet chart and skincare routine(medications taken & products used now)

Eh?

which part dint u get,mate?

>Sounds like a good policy. No one should waste their precious time responding to those who don't require or deserve a response. Here are a couple of quotations I dug up:

“Most of the successful people I’ve known are the ones who do more listening than talking.”

Bernard M. Baruch

“We have two ears and one mouth, so we should listen more than we say.”

Zeno of Citium, as quoted by Diogenes Laërtius

Second quote is not quite right for message boards, but I think you get the general idea.

1 person likes this

Use this regimen 2 pumps of bp and 2 pumps of cetaphil moisturizer mixed with 30 drops of jojoba oil. Use CVS oilpads to wipe away shine. Your breakouts will stop immediately and within 2 weeks all existing pimples will be gone.

THE ACNE CHALLENGE!!!

Sounds like a good plan. Stay positive! rolleyes.gif

1 person likes this

Current regimen: garlic supplements [as needed], Enzymedica gluten blocker [as needed], nicadan [not sure if it works yet]. I try to simplify as much as I can. Don't take more supplements than you need....try one at a time and be patient.

The supplements that really helped me when my acne was at its worst: inositol, DIM [not as frequently now!] digestive enzymes [don't need them every day anymore, only on cheat days], herpanacine & vitamin C with rose hips/ low acid [not every day], regular sun exposure for vitamin D3, superoxide dismutase (SOD) enzyme supplements. NOTE: I do not recommend DIM for long term use, and I do not recommend hormonal creams without doctor supervision.

Lifestyle & Skin Care: acupuncture, regular exercise/ yoga, low histamine diet, avoiding unnecessary stress, balancing skin's PH (using Image Ormedics), using distilled/ filtered water to wash face, occasional high frequency facials...

Grocery list:

** Find the cause, find the cure **

** If you have a question for me, please ask it publicly so that others can benefit from the discussion**