#1 aanabill

aanabill

Sad has made me value happy!

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:27 PM

i know this people is all about good people and talking about bad people outside but i think i differ!

may be no one here talks about acne badly but some still are insensitive.

or may be i am a lil' too attached here.

so i think from now on i will interact a less,read more and prioritize people who i think cares.

i have faith that i will meet some warm people here as i have and may be make friends in future.i dnt know.

that'd be time well spent.

at least i wouldnt end  an already emotionally tiring day hearing people addressing me unpleasantly.

its not like i cant react or explain myself but i am on ignore mode now on for people seeking attention(or otherwise).

i dnt really have a question as such.its more like a decision.;p

but,

anyone feel similarly?

#2 AbstractFactory

AbstractFactory

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:43 PM

Eh?

#3 wheatfree

wheatfree

Have you nurtured your soul today?

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:molding myself into a good person, doing for others, valuing my family above all, nurturing my soul

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:35 PM

Sounds like a good policy. No one should waste their precious time responding to those who don't require or deserve a response. Here are a couple of quotations I dug up:

“Most of the successful people I’ve known are the ones who do more listening than talking.” 
― Bernard M. Baruch

“We have two ears and one mouth, so we should listen more than we say.” 
― Zeno of Citium, as quoted by Diogenes Laërtius

Second quote is not quite right for message boards, but I think you get the general idea.

#4 TheSavyBanana

TheSavyBanana

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me
  • Interests:Singing, hiking, art, music, piano, feminism, blogging, loving my pets, learning to love myself and be happy :)

Achievements

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:48 PM

It seems like you recently had some bad interactions here, which really sucks, so I'm sorry for that!  I think you have a good plan, so I hope you don't have any more unpleasant experiences. I know that I always really appreciate when you talk to me when I'm having a tough time or I have questions, so just know that there are a lot of people on this site who are thankful you're here! You are a valuable member to the org, so I hope those insensitive people don't get to you. :)

#5 aanabill

aanabill

Sad has made me value happy!

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:57 PM

Eh?

which part dint u get,mate?

Sounds like a good policy. No one should waste their precious time responding to those who don't require or deserve a response. Here are a couple of quotations I dug up:

“Most of the successful people I’ve known are the ones who do more listening than talking.” 
― Bernard M. Baruch

Second quote is not quite right for message boards, but I think you get the general idea.

right.

but i used to come here and i wish i could explain how good it feels if even one gets the help they need.

so i visited almost every thread on a few forums and discussed the lil' i know from experience.it felt good.

but i get what u say and now,i so agree.

sometimes people must prioritize.

i will do so too and i will stick people who makes me feel good.

thank u for being there.

rolleyes.gif

It seems like you recently had some bad interactions here, which really sucks, so I'm sorry for that!  I think you have a good plan, so I hope you don't have any more unpleasant experiences. I know that I always really appreciate when you talk to me when I'm having a tough time or I have questions, so just know that there are a lot of people on this site who are thankful you're here! You are a valuable member to the org, so I hope those insensitive people don't get to you. smile.png

thanks darling!ven i've met some amazingly warm and supportive people here.

thats one reason i come back even after gits !!

i've said this before and i will repeat myself.

its the hard times thats made u what u r and this beautiful!

u know am there when u need me,right?

thank u for saying that!wub.png

Edited by aanabill, 27 July 2013 - 12:02 AM.

#6 TheSavyBanana

TheSavyBanana

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me
  • Interests:Singing, hiking, art, music, piano, feminism, blogging, loving my pets, learning to love myself and be happy :)

Achievements

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:03 AM

Eh?

which part dint u get,mate?

>Sounds like a good policy. No one should waste their precious time responding to those who don't require or deserve a response. Here are a couple of quotations I dug up:

― Bernard M. Baruch

right.

but i used to come here and i wish i could explain how good it feels if even one gets the help they need.

so i visited almost every thread on a few forums and discussed the lil' i know from experience.it felt good.

but i get what u say and now,i so agree.

sometimes people must prioritize.

i will do so too and i will stick people who makes me feel good.

thank u for being there.

rolleyes.gif

It seems like you recently had some bad interactions here, which really sucks, so I'm sorry for that!  I think you have a good plan, so I hope you don't have any more unpleasant experiences. I know that I always really appreciate when you talk to me when I'm having a tough time or I have questions, so just know that there are a lot of people on this site who are thankful you're here! You are a valuable member to the org, so I hope those insensitive people don't get to you. smile.png

thanks darling!ven i've met some amazingly warm and supportive people here.

thats one reason i come back even after gits !!

i've said this before and i will repeat myself.

its the hard times thats made u what u r and this beautiful!

u know am there when u need me,right?

thank u for saying that!wub.png

Yes, thank you for being there for me! <3 I'll try and remember this when I'm having a hard time. I know I can talk to you when I feeling badly. rolleyes.gif

#7 kevindreed

kevindreed

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:30 AM

Use this regimen 2 pumps of bp and 2 pumps of cetaphil moisturizer mixed with 30 drops of jojoba oil. Use CVS oilpads to wipe away shine. Your breakouts will stop immediately and within 2 weeks all existing pimples will be gone.

#8 WishClean

WishClean

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:movies, traveling, media studies, teaching, research, integrative medicine, acupuncture, exercise, healthy lifestyle

Achievements

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:53 PM

Sounds like a good plan. Stay positive! rolleyes.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users