Photo

Masturbation = Inflammation. I Don't Get It

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#1 sweetpotato

sweetpotato

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:41 AM

- I've been on a low dose of accutane for a year. It's keeping me clear nicely

- I'm using steroids. I have played around with my estrogen, testosterone and prolactin by driving them 20x higher than normal or killed off completely. Nothing has caused acne

- Jerking off seems to cause minor inflammation. Even though my skin is not capable of breaking out anymore. I only get like a super tiny whitehead that's gone in a day, but the fact that I do get it after masturbating is still interesting.

I wonder what it is that is affected by masturbating? It can't be hormones. Maybe something is getting depleted? 

Plz no lectures on why you think I shouldn't be doing what I'm doing. This is not what this thread is about.

Edited by sweetpotato, 26 July 2013 - 01:42 AM.

#2 Zefferson

Zefferson

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:34 AM

It's your body so i'm not going to tell you what to do with it unless you seek that type of advice..
As for masturbating and acne - There are strong correlations between the two however, little has been proven.
What has been proven is that you do lose a lot of zinc (your whole daily intake worth) with each ejac you make and that isn't good for your skin.

You are certainly not the first to note this observation and so if you want more info, it's best to use the search bar on this forum instead of starting new threads. This question is literally asked once to twice a week!

#3 sweetpotato

sweetpotato

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:43 AM

Are you a moderator? Nope, then stop telling me what to post. My post actually has some value since I'm basically a human pharmacy. I also take zinc supplements daily, so it can't be that either.

#4 aanabill

aanabill

Sad has made me value happy!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:58 AM

masturbation does effect skin and from what i've read in most cases its either big cystic or/and tiny whiteheads like yours.

btw,its there a particular region that is effected the most?

have u tried vit b complex?

by low do u mean 10 or 20mg of accutane?how long do u mean to continue it for?

not to sound rude,how often do u see this link?

p.s

(i know this is off topic)

but i dont think the poster meant anything bad.he also dint ask u to 'stop' right away.he just gave  suggestion that using the search bar would give u a good idea as well.

if u think those werent enough,of course u can start a new thread.thats what acne.org is all about.

#5 Binga

Binga

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:44 AM

too much ejaculation too early in life.

#6 Zefferson

Zefferson

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:56 PM

Yeah sorry sweetpotato.. Was just a suggestion.. No harm meant.

#7 kevindreed

kevindreed

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:49 PM

There doesn't have to be a whole research done to put two and two together. If your masturbate and notice breakouts the next day then it's obvious.

Instead of trying to figure wether its true. Focus on how to get rid of breakouts from masturbation.

I drink pineapple juice after I masturbate and noticed I get minimal breakouts. I did a test without taking pineapple juice after masturbating and noticed a increase in breakouts the following day,

Edited by kevindreed, 29 July 2013 - 07:50 PM.

#8 shadetabi

shadetabi

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:22 PM

Does masturbation have the same effect on females?

#9 aanabill

aanabill

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:33 AM

There doesn't have to be a whole research done to put two and two together. If your masturbate and notice breakouts the next day then it's obvious.

Instead of trying to figure wether its true. Focus on how to get rid of breakouts from masturbation.

I drink pineapple juice after I masturbate and noticed I get minimal breakouts. I did a test without taking pineapple juice after masturbating and noticed a increase in breakouts the following day,

pineapple?

have u done any study on the effect?

#10 HunterHenz

HunterHenz

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:59 AM

Seems like it could be a hormonal thing. When masturbating theres a flood of testosterone that happens due to having an erection. That would definitely make an impact depending on what kind of triggers you've had that cause breakouts in the past.

#11 Riddled

Riddled

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:39 PM

Bit of the ol' roid rage lol.

I always figured juicing would basically destroy my face seeing as quite a few of the people I have known who do, seem to break out more than those who don't, I guess that's what the tanes for.

Anyhow isn't this a case of correlation doesn't necessarily imply causation?

Ie if you are cranking regularly [like most people who don't get that much action do, even those who do as well] how can you know for sure it's the masturbating that is causing the breakouts?

Obviously masturbating involves hormones and hormones are involved with acne. Remove hormones remove acne. But is this relevant? A life without hormones isn't much of a life. You can remove your skin and you wont get acne, you will also have to live in a bubble.

Obviously excessive masturbation is bad for you both physiologically and psychologically but even if you try to deprive yourself like a lot of nutters on here you will not be able to "beat" your body and it will "release" your "goods" one way or the other anyway.

Seriously though.

Have you noticed that sex has the same affect?

#12 tritonxiv

tritonxiv

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:52 PM

Orgasms from any source are the sole trigger of my acne. Your mileage may vary.

#13 kevindreed

kevindreed

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:20 PM

For most people masturbating doesn't cause pimples its when you ejaculate that the breakouts come the next day.

I can masturbate for a month as long as I don't ejaculate I don't get pimples.

I made a topic on this. I found that if I drink Dole's Pineapple Juice after ejaculating I don't get breakouts the next day.

#14 WishClean

WishClean

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:09 PM

Yes, what about for females? Noone talks about female masturbation in these topics... does that affect women's hormones in such a way that it can cause more acne? 

Edited by WishClean, 05 August 2013 - 11:10 PM.

#15 aanabill

aanabill

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:53 AM

Yes, what about for females? Noone talks about female masturbation in these topics... does that affect women's hormones in such a way that it can cause more acne? 

no female starts a thread on this topic actually.

#16 WishClean

WishClean

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:38 PM

no female starts a thread on this topic actually.

well, someone should! I think it's because noone has researched this topic in relation to female masturbation.