Cold Water & Ice Treatment

2 replies to this topic

#1 Xesro

Xesro

You are what you eat !

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Gaming, Movies, Music, Health, Healthy Eating, Working Out, Lifestyle.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:03 AM

So I started doing this 4 days ago, when I wake up I wash my face with cold water and then I rub ice on my face, doing the same thing before I go to sleep.

The results are promising ! My face started to clear, I only have a few pimples that dry out fast, my skin looks fresh and bright but the only problem is that I have sensitive acne prone skin and during the day my face gets oily and I think this can cause me those little bumps on my face.

I don't use any kind of soap, or sink water or any other products. Just water because my skin is so damn sensitive !

Any pros and cons ?

46146861.png

#2 MoonLightShadow

MoonLightShadow

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:26 PM

I don't use any kind of soap, or sink water or any other products. Just water because my skin is so damn sensitive !

Even if your skin is very sensitive you HAVE to wash your face with a cleanser ! I recommend you this one: La Roche Posay Effaclar purifying foaming gel, for oily to combination skin. (Ideal for a sensitive skin. Oil-free, soap-free and alcohol-free) You can find it in pharmacies.

Edited by MoonLightShadow, 25 July 2013 - 05:32 PM.

#3 Sheryn M

Sheryn M

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:35 AM

The use of ice on the face is very beneficial to shrink enlarge pores. I also have acne prone and sensitive skin. My remedy for it that i have been using more than a month is the buzzy's essentials, the essential bar. This is perfect for our skin. It is mild yet can target stubborn acne not just for the face but also for the body. My regimen is listed below :)

teehee.gif  teehee.gif  teehee.gif  teehee.gif

My current regimen (Day and Night)

Wash: The essential bar from Buzzy's essentials *Moderator edit, URL removed – please read the board rules*

Tone: Dickinson's witch hazel

Moisturize: Emu oil

wub.png wub.png wub.png wub.png wub.png wub.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users