Sleeping

sleeping help

2 replies to this topic

#1 JonathanL

JonathanL

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Hey I'm an acne sufferer and I will get through it. Feel free to add me as a friend and message me whenever you like if you have any questions. Have a great day/night.

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:45 PM

I'm just wondering if there's any way that I can sleep without rubbing my face on the pillow. I can't sleep upwards because I sleep on my side and my face touches the pillow. Can I do something about that so that my face will not rub and be irritated.

#2 mrsrobinson

mrsrobinson

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:45 PM

no easy way to do this, buy the best pillow cases you can, like 700 count, they are very smooth (no need to splurge on the sheets if you can't afford it, just buy the best pillowcases you can afford) and change them every day or every other day....that is the  real key, clean pillow cases with smooth cotton....that you can control...how you sleep once you fall asleep is a tough one!

and of course we all know to just use FREE detergents and no fabric softener, just use a detergent free of dyes and perfumes

#3 JonathanL

JonathanL

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Hey I'm an acne sufferer and I will get through it. Feel free to add me as a friend and message me whenever you like if you have any questions. Have a great day/night.

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:53 AM

Thanks for your help. I will definitely take that into consideration.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users