Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Indian Healing Clay Mask Made Me Break Out?!

3 posts in this topic

I've been using this Indian healing clay mask (also known for aztec clay mask) for almost 2 weeks now, hoping that this "miracle" product would help my face clear. At first it made me break out a little but my face cleared within 5 days. Now my face is starting to break out again, even more with no improvement whatsoever, if not worse than it was before I started using this product. Now I have cystic acne above my lips, around my chin, and next to my nose. Idk if the product is suppose to do this or should I just stop using this product? I have senior pictures next week and idk what I'm left to do. Please help.

I've been using this Indian healing clay mask (also known for aztec clay mask) for almost 2 weeks now, hoping that this "miracle" product would help my face clear. At first it made me break out a little but my face cleared within 5 days. Now my face is starting to break out again, even more with no improvement whatsoever, if not worse than it was before I started using this product. Now I have cystic acne above my lips, around my chin, and next to my nose. Idk if the product is suppose to do this or should I just stop using this product? I have senior pictures next week and idk what I'm left to do. Please help.

Thank you so much. I will definitely do this. I have been using the clay mask almost every day. But I won't anymore. Again thank you so much. :)