adult acne

6 replies to this topic

#1 Simo1

Simo1

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:41 PM

I have had mild to moderate acne all my life. Im now 36 and thanks to my oliy skin still dont have any wrinkles yet. In january I had another bout of acne. I tried tretinoin for three months, but it made matters much worse due to the irritation. And my skin got superdry. I read about the Regimen, but I must say I feel worried about uslng BP in the long run. Esp. If you are over 30. So i worked my own anti ageing Regimen. I wash my face morning and night with cetaphil. In the evening I foliow with a 5% BP wash, which I leave ón for five minutes and then rinse off. Both morning and evening I foliow with Topix Replenix green tea serum. Twice pr week I use Paulas Choice 2% BHA gel in the evening before I apply the serum. I finish off with cetaphil moisturizing lotion mixet with few drops of jojoba oil in the evening and neutrogena oil free spf. 50 during the day. I also use some extra jojoba Oil around the eyes. I have not had any breakouts for a month! Just a few red marks left. I believe that less is more when it comes to anti-ageing skincare.

#2 salmanpms

salmanpms

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:20 PM

hmmmm but i recommend you to eat 2 capsules of arynoin(20 mg isotretinoin) at night on full stomach .............. and then after cleaninig ur skin with a cleanser or water than ...................apply ISOTRIX GEL to the effected areas .............and thats my promice u will be able to get rid of your acnes ...........cuz i have also the same problem and now iam free from pimples and adult acnees.............i fully believe in this drugs

#3 Like Moonlight

Like Moonlight

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:44 PM

If you are controlling your acne using this regimen great! I'd never take isotretinion like ^ suggested unless you need it. Like severe acne and scarring skin. Also a doctor should recommend adding that into a regimen salmanpms
Regimen:
AM: CeraVe foaming face wash, 100mg Spirolactone
PM: CeraVe foaming face wash, witch hazel, Acne.org AHA+
Been taking Sprio since 1/2013

#4 suzieqtaylor

suzieqtaylor

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:58 PM

I use all Paula's Choice products and love them. I used to use that Replenix antioxidant serum and loved it... but once Paula came out with the Ultra-light Resist antioxidant serum, I was blown away. I really liked the results and you can't beat the price! If you haven't tried it, on your next BHA order, try a sample. Its awesome!

#5 .JacktheLad.

.JacktheLad.

Martian

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:37 AM

dont want to point a finger but this users has posted only twice.. and its about PC products.. 

promoting by any chance? 

im not saying pc isnt good, I just wonder the reason behind some posts sometimes

My Regimen.. accutane

If anyone cares to read this and I manage to stop 1 person to avoid going on Accutane, then its served its purpose. 

PM me if you'd like to chat. ACNE is ENTIRELY curable through natural ways. Please don't feel pushed or pressured or helpless that you think you must resort to this drug. 

I'm not a crazy natural person (nut job lol) just a 27 year old guy who has been through it all and can offer genuinely good advice.  You can see by my profile how long i've been around this forum. 

#6 angelica2003

angelica2003

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:38 PM

I have been meaning to post for while since I was saved by this site. I am a 39 year old  woman and had a baby 2 years ago. Before  pregnancy I had mild acne that I managed with proactive but boy, after the baby I had a severe flare up -mostly cheeks, around the mouth . It was embarrassing, and was depressed for a while. After many months of pure agony, I came across this site.  Immediately' I ordered the regimen acne system and added vitamin D 5000iu, zinc 100mg, vitamin c 1000iu. It slowly made a difference. I was not patient enough, so a friend of mine told me about black soap, and at the same time I did an Aloe Vera Cleanse/detox - My face cleared in about one week. I am continuing to take Aloe Vera gel everyday and I am glad to say I have not had any breakouts since then. This last week I also had my Mirena removed as I believed it was part of the problem. I feel soooo much better now. So my regimen right now, I cleanse with black soap, alternate zinc peroxide and Nadinola to get rid of scars faster-I will discontinue soon, as I know it is not safe for long usage and a shot of Aloe Vera. I hope it helps as it did me.

#7 ESSHA

ESSHA

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

hmmmm but i recommend you to eat 2 capsules of arynoin(20 mg isotretinoin) at night on full stomach .............. and then after cleaninig ur skin with a cleanser or water than ...................apply ISOTRIX GEL to the effected areas .............and thats my promice u will be able to get rid of your acnes ...........cuz i have also the same problem and now iam free from pimples and adult acnees.............i fully believe in this drugs

For how long u used that arynoin(20 mg) ???,  because my dermatologist also suggest me the same medicine (arynoin(20 mg) for 1.5 month along with Evion 400mg advice for the next visit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users