Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Problem Logging Out

12 posts in this topic

I've had issues with logging out on and off for the past month. Sometimes I'll log in but then I'm logged out automatically. Also, some of my posts have disappeared I think.

Current regimen: garlic supplements [as needed], Enzymedica gluten blocker [as needed], nicadan [not sure if it works yet]. I try to simplify as much as I can. Don't take more supplements than you need....try one at a time and be patient.

The supplements that really helped me when my acne was at its worst: inositol, DIM [not as frequently now!] digestive enzymes [don't need them every day anymore, only on cheat days], herpanacine & vitamin C with rose hips/ low acid [not every day], regular sun exposure for vitamin D3, superoxide dismutase (SOD) enzyme supplements. NOTE: I do not recommend DIM for long term use, and I do not recommend hormonal creams without doctor supervision.

Lifestyle & Skin Care: acupuncture, regular exercise/ yoga, low histamine diet, avoiding unnecessary stress, balancing skin's PH (using Image Ormedics), using distilled/ filtered water to wash face, occasional high frequency facials...

Grocery list:

** Find the cause, find the cure **

** If you have a question for me, please ask it publicly so that others can benefit from the discussion**

Having problems too, I'm logged in but it says I'm signed out and can't really access anything. Somehow I can still post though.

I'm having issues with this too...

I've attached a screenshot of what it looks like when I'm signed in. It doesn't say I'm signed in and I can't get to things like 'content I follow' or the option to 'log out' but I'm able to access messages and notifications across the top.

Started The Acne.org Regimen 2nd July 2013

same here! I can post but nothing else. What's going on?

Current regimen: garlic supplements [as needed], Enzymedica gluten blocker [as needed], nicadan [not sure if it works yet]. I try to simplify as much as I can. Don't take more supplements than you need....try one at a time and be patient.

The supplements that really helped me when my acne was at its worst: inositol, DIM [not as frequently now!] digestive enzymes [don't need them every day anymore, only on cheat days], herpanacine & vitamin C with rose hips/ low acid [not every day], regular sun exposure for vitamin D3, superoxide dismutase (SOD) enzyme supplements. NOTE: I do not recommend DIM for long term use, and I do not recommend hormonal creams without doctor supervision.

Lifestyle & Skin Care: acupuncture, regular exercise/ yoga, low histamine diet, avoiding unnecessary stress, balancing skin's PH (using Image Ormedics), using distilled/ filtered water to wash face, occasional high frequency facials...

Grocery list:

** If you have a question for me, please ask it publicly so that others can benefit from the discussion**

I've notified admin of this issue. Very frustrating!

2 people like this

After remaining clear for around 1.5 years following DKR (The Regimen), in March 2013 I decided to change to Epiduo. I use a pea size amount of epiduo each night, followed by a layer of topical antibiotic (Eryacne). I also apply Eryacne every morning and moisturise twice a day. After switching to Epiduo from the regimen I found that it took a good 3 months to get back to being perfectly clear again and now I might get one small pimple appear per month. I can live with that

I started following Dan's Regimen in September 2011 after suffering with acne for 20 years or so. I followed the Regimen instructions exactly and became 100% clear within 9-11 weeks. In December 2011 and after being consistently clear for over a month, I started to slowly reduce the amount of BP I used until I was only applying BP at night. My skin still remained clear however I sometimes switched to applying BP twice a day for a few days (perhaps once a month) if I felt a few under skin bumps starting to come up. I used acne.org products (including AHA and jojoba oil) and sometimes cetaphil moisturiser at night if I felt my skin was especially dry. In the gallery I show my week by week progress following the regimen.

thanks ayeaye! Hopefully they'll figure it out soon

Grocery list:

It is, thanks vassilis.

After remaining clear for around 1.5 years following DKR (The Regimen), in March 2013 I decided to change to Epiduo. I use a pea size amount of epiduo each night, followed by a layer of topical antibiotic (Eryacne). I also apply Eryacne every morning and moisturise twice a day. After switching to Epiduo from the regimen I found that it took a good 3 months to get back to being perfectly clear again and now I might get one small pimple appear per month. I can live with that

I started following Dan's Regimen in September 2011 after suffering with acne for 20 years or so. I followed the Regimen instructions exactly and became 100% clear within 9-11 weeks. In December 2011 and after being consistently clear for over a month, I started to slowly reduce the amount of BP I used until I was only applying BP at night. My skin still remained clear however I sometimes switched to applying BP twice a day for a few days (perhaps once a month) if I felt a few under skin bumps starting to come up. I used acne.org products (including AHA and jojoba oil) and sometimes cetaphil moisturiser at night if I felt my skin was especially dry. In the gallery I show my week by week progress following the regimen.

Ok, I am able to log out now, but besides some of my posts disappearing, I also could not change my password. I tried several times and I keep getting a "password change failed" message. I was trying to change it because I noticed that my profile visitors had names that look like spam...what's going on?

Grocery list:

Ok, I am able to log out now, but besides some of my posts disappearing, I also could not change my password. I tried several times and I keep getting a "password change failed" message. I was trying to change it because I noticed that my profile visitors had names that look like spam...what's going on?

I get the same message ("The password change failed") when I try to change my password.

Argh! I wrote another comment here earlier and it disappeared. what's going on? I see spammers visiting my profile, based on latest visitors...anybody else has this? It started when I couldn't log in the other day. And I still can't change my password. Mods, please help!

Grocery list:

I'm afraid I'm not able to do anything about this but I've alerted admin.