Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Problem Logging Out

12 posts in this topic

I've had issues with logging out on and off for the past month. Sometimes I'll log in but then I'm logged out automatically. Also, some of my posts have disappeared I think.

Having problems too, I'm logged in but it says I'm signed out and can't really access anything. Somehow I can still post though.

I'm having issues with this too...

I've attached a screenshot of what it looks like when I'm signed in. It doesn't say I'm signed in and I can't get to things like 'content I follow' or the option to 'log out' but I'm able to access messages and notifications across the top.

same here! I can post but nothing else. What's going on?

I've notified admin of this issue. Very frustrating!

2 people like this

thanks ayeaye! Hopefully they'll figure it out soon

Hey guys,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

This should now be resolved for everyone.

2 people like this

It is, thanks vassilis.

Ok, I am able to log out now, but besides some of my posts disappearing, I also could not change my password. I tried several times and I keep getting a "password change failed" message. I was trying to change it because I noticed that my profile visitors had names that look like spam...what's going on?

Ok, I am able to log out now, but besides some of my posts disappearing, I also could not change my password. I tried several times and I keep getting a "password change failed" message. I was trying to change it because I noticed that my profile visitors had names that look like spam...what's going on?

Argh! I wrote another comment here earlier and it disappeared. what's going on? I see spammers visiting my profile, based on latest visitors...anybody else has this? It started when I couldn't log in the other day. And I still can't change my password. Mods, please help!

I'm afraid I'm not able to do anything about this but I've alerted admin.