Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Have A Question. Please Help Me

5 posts in this topic

since you are only supposed to use BP once a day for the first week, does this mean you would use just cleanser and moisturizer for the second use? for example if i was on the first week and i used cleanser, BP, and moisturizer in the morning, would i only use cleanser and moisturizer at night since im only supposed to use BP once a day

since you are only supposed to use BP once a day for the first week, does this mean you would use just cleanser and moisturizer for the second use? for example if i was on the first week and i used cleanser, BP, and moisturizer in the morning, would i only use cleanser and moisturizer at night since im only supposed to use BP once a day

Yup... although if I were you, I'd start with BP at night, and just cleanse / moisturize in the morning? Just so your face is slightly less red during the day, and also less photosensitive.

Acne sufferer since 2007 - Have tried several different antibiotics, Retin-A, a variety of holistic approaches - as well as 9 months of Accutane between 2013 and 2014. Have also been on Dan's Regimen on and off since 2009.

Current state - clear-ish, but get small pustules daily and deep, inflamed boils at least once a week.

Yeah that's right :) And I agree with wombat to start out using the BP step at night.

Good luck with it all - remember to moisturise moisturise moisturise!! and be gentle with your skin / applying everything :)

1 person likes this

Started The Acne.org Regimen 2nd July 2013

Yup... although if I were you, I'd start with BP at night, and just cleanse / moisturize in the morning? Just so your face is slightly less red during the day, and also less photosensitive

thank you for the info guys :D

Yeah that's right smile.png And I agree with wombat to start out using the BP step at night.

Good luck with it all - remember to moisturise moisturise moisturise!! and be gentle with your skin / applying everything smile.png

another question. even if i have oily face i will apply moisturizer?

YES!! :) Apply moisturiser no matter what! The regimen will dry out your skin so it's important that you moisturise morning and night.

Started The Acne.org Regimen 2nd July 2013