I Have A Question. Please Help Me

4 replies to this topic

#1 Mon28

Mon28

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:25 AM

since you are only supposed to use BP once a day for the first week, does this mean you would use just cleanser and moisturizer for the second use? for example if i was on the first week and i used cleanser, BP, and moisturizer in the morning, would i only use cleanser and moisturizer at night since im only supposed to use BP once a day

#2 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Getting clear, and staying that way

Achievements

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:54 AM

since you are only supposed to use BP once a day for the first week, does this mean you would use just cleanser and moisturizer for the second use? for example if i was on the first week and i used cleanser, BP, and moisturizer in the morning, would i only use cleanser and moisturizer at night since im only supposed to use BP once a day

Yup... although if I were you, I'd start with BP at night, and just cleanse / moisturize in the morning? Just so your face is slightly less red during the day, and also less photosensitive.

#3 Lilly75

Lilly75

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:39 PM

Yeah that's right :) And I agree with wombat to start out using the BP step at night. 

Good luck with it all - remember to moisturise moisturise moisturise!! and be gentle with your skin / applying everything :)

#4 Mon28

Mon28

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:23 AM

Yup... although if I were you, I'd start with BP at night, and just cleanse / moisturize in the morning? Just so your face is slightly less red during the day, and also less photosensitive

thank you for the info guys :D

Yeah that's right smile.png And I agree with wombat to start out using the BP step at night. 

Good luck with it all - remember to moisturise moisturise moisturise!! and be gentle with your skin / applying everything smile.png

another question. even if i  have oily face i will apply moisturizer?

#5 Lilly75

Lilly75

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:35 AM

YES!! :) Apply moisturiser no matter what! The regimen will dry out your skin so it's important that you moisturise morning and night. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users