Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Msm Cream Gets Rid Of Deep Rolling Scars?

4 posts in this topic

hey.

I have been researching ways on how to get rid of my dented acne scars, i came acroos this *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules*

Apperantley MSM cream helped get rid of this girls deep rolling scars, has anyone tried this cream?

Yeah, I tried it and still use it occasionally. It helps, but my results were not as dramatic as that girl's and I doubt that anyone else has had such dramatic results. Taking some Vitamin C along with MSM, and applying honey masks, aloe, and a hylauronic & b5 serum is what's helping me at the moment.

1 person likes this

Current regimen: garlic supplements [as needed], Enzymedica gluten blocker [as needed], nicadan [not sure if it works yet]. I try to simplify as much as I can. Don't take more supplements than you need....try one at a time and be patient.

The supplements that really helped me when my acne was at its worst: inositol, DIM [not as frequently now!] digestive enzymes [don't need them every day anymore, only on cheat days], herpanacine & vitamin C with rose hips/ low acid [not every day], regular sun exposure for vitamin D3, superoxide dismutase (SOD) enzyme supplements. NOTE: I do not recommend DIM for long term use, and I do not recommend hormonal creams without doctor supervision.

Lifestyle & Skin Care: acupuncture, regular exercise/ yoga, low histamine diet, avoiding unnecessary stress, balancing skin's PH (using Image Ormedics), using distilled/ filtered water to wash face, occasional high frequency facials...

Grocery list:

** Find the cause, find the cure **

** If you have a question for me, please ask it publicly so that others can benefit from the discussion**

It didn't help me much! But it can help with inflammation.

Diagnosed with PCOS

Occasional acne + rolling scars

Meds:

- Yasmin birth control
- Spironolactone 37,5mg going 25mg
- Inositol powder 2 times/day before meal

Skincare:

- Hemp oil

I used it for a couple weeks and at first I thought it might be lightening some of my scars, but then I noticed new dark sports where I hadn't had any before. I have no idea why that would happen and I'm not 100% sure it was the MSM cream, but I hadn't changed anything else about my routine.