Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clear My Skin

Clear My Skin's Regimen Log

28 posts in this topic

Day 9

Sorry, I forgot to update the log yesterday. So I'll do it now. People complained about dryness, and I was actually avoiding the dryness effect until yesterday, after cleansing my face went dry. Not very dry though, all I had to do was moisturize and everything was okay again, I also feel I've cleared up a little on my cheeks, but I am no where near the 1 month mark so I don't wanna get my hopes up. The dryness is only just beginning. sad.png

Yeah, the dryness only started getting bad for me in week 2. And I was using 2 pumps day / night. Right now I've cut back to once-a-day application because I kinda burned my skin by going too fast, and the dryness has gone away for the most part.

Also that's day 10 for you I believe, not day 9!

Acne sufferer since 2007 - Have tried several different antibiotics, Retin-A, a variety of holistic approaches - as well as 9 months of Accutane between 2013 and 2014. Have also been on Dan's Regimen on and off since 2009.

Current state - clear-ish, but get small pustules daily and deep, inflamed boils at least once a week.

Day 9

Sorry, I forgot to update the log yesterday. So I'll do it now. People complained about dryness, and I was actually avoiding the dryness effect until yesterday, after cleansing my face went dry. Not very dry though, all I had to do was moisturize and everything was okay again, I also feel I've cleared up a little on my cheeks, but I am no where near the 1 month mark so I don't wanna get my hopes up. The dryness is only just beginning. :(

Yeah, the dryness only started getting bad for me in week 2. And I was using 2 pumps day / night. Right now I've cut back to once-a-day application because I kinda burned my skin by going too fast, and the dryness has gone away for the most part.

Also that's day 10 for you I believe, not day 9!

Nope, I am just a day behind updating it, so I'll do day 10 (which was yesterday) now. And later I'll do day 11, which is today. :)

Day 10

Oh my god! My face was so dry after cleansing, and once I applied the BP my face actually felt like a statue! The cyst I could feel coming up above my eyebrow has gone! I wonder if the BP prevented it, but I am so glad about it! Anyway, I feel like I've cleared up a bit like I said previously, but my acne is still moderate. There's nothing much else to report, but I think I'll be uploading some new pictures soon. :)

Wait, I am so confused on my log!

be confident guys x

Hey :) How's it all going for you now?

Hope you're seeing improvements with your skin :)

Started The Acne.org Regimen 2nd July 2013