Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Do Products Clog Pores?

5 posts in this topic

How long does a product have to sit on skin to clog it? Like I have leave in conditioner for my hair that I rinse off my skin thoroughly, but would it sitting on my skin for 20 mins already be too late and clog my pores?

I assume a lotion would clog pores cause you leave it on all day and sometimes even sleep in it. But what if you come in contact with a hair conditioner like I said? I'm paranoid a tad.

I realized that my aveeno positively radiant moisterizer that I've been using for over a month now was causig a serious on and off reaction to my ppoorakin! I stopped using it Monday, and it's now 5 days later and I'm still breaking out. Is this possible? How long until it stops? This is so terrible. I tried steaming my face and I out straight up aloe vera from the plant on it. In getting Tamanu Oil Wed. Sigh!

I just hope that my hair conditioner doesn't cause a reaction!

Bump?

This is something I've been asking too, and the answer is either not there or difficult / scientific to answer. There are lots of threads though that go into detail. Do some advanced searches for "comedogenic" or "non-comedogenic" ingredients list and such.

1 person likes this

- I have insulin resistance and high DHEA-S as indicated on my fasting insulin test and DHEA-S test.

- Acne clears up almost completely when low carbing.

- Quit Retin-A 0.05% and experienced no changes.

This is something I've been asking too, and the answer is either not there or difficult / scientific to answer. There are lots of threads though that go into detail. Do some advanced searches for "comedogenic" or "non-comedogenic" ingredients list and such.

Yeah, I just dunno anymore. MY skin is gettign worse and worse every day sad.png.

I just picked up some Vitamin E oil and will start taking zinc again this week. Also got some tamanu oil. Sucks. I look disgusting and have to hang out with

my boyfriend tomorrow cause he is begging to see me, but I look like poop.

I eat so clean and good. When I eat shit, my skin is better.