really bad acne 15 years dry skin red skin

6 replies to this topic

#1 emilovik

emilovik

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:48 AM

hello im a boy and im 15 i am desparate with my acne it began 2 years ago and got a lot worse the last month and i cant do it any more each time i look in the mirror i am nerly crying and if it dont get any better i am scared that i will do something stupid my acne i a lot of small pimples most of them are very red on my cheeks and the side og my head and a little on my forehead and chin and i have a little dry skin PLZZZ HELP WHIT WHAT TO DO I AM DESPARATE I HAVE TRIED BENZOL PEROXID IN A MONTH AND IT JUST GOT WORSE im praying to god nerly evry night and i eat very healthy and do moition i thing its unfairohno.gif shrug.gif so i really hope if you read this that you will help me 

sorry english aint my first language.

i will answere all the questions you have.

#2 underneath32

underneath32

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is - Alan Watts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:54 AM

Sorry to hear your having a rough time. Have you done the regime yet? Just 'using' B Peroxide is a lot different than the regime. The regime provides a very detailed approach to how to treat your acne. I highly recommend you take some time and look at it and understand how it works. If your acne is severe, look at going to a GP or dermatologist if possible to asses your options. Stay positive.

#3 emilovik

emilovik

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:11 PM

I have tried the regimen in 3 days and after the 2 first days it was gone a little better but after the 3. day it was got worse than to start with 

my skin is very uneven does the regimen help with that

#4 emilovik

emilovik

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:27 PM

ive been on it 2 weeks there is almost no white ones but still many reds on my cheeks and sidehead how long does it take for them to disppear

and i have not used the first step is that very importanthuh.png huh.png

#5 melmel87

melmel87

melle

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Achievements

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:36 PM

ive been on it 2 weeks there is almost no white ones but still many reds on my cheeks and sidehead how long does it take for them to disppear

and i have not used the first step is that very importanthuh.png huh.png

You should be using a gentle cleanser, applying the BP then applying a moisturizer. The red marks will fade over time otherwise you can apply sunscreen during the day and use AHA at night to help speed up the healing process.

#6 superwater

superwater

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:24 PM

Stop obsessing over which miracle product will cure you. None will. Take the lazy method and forget about your face. Do you think any of your clear friends stare at the mirror using ten different products on their face? No. Trust me, it might sounds crazy but it proves results. Dont put anything on your face. Once you get past the first few days its easy sailing from there. Google the caveman regimen

#7 emilovik

emilovik

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:30 AM

does gentle shampoo work there is no perfume in it and no coulor??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users