3 replies to this topic

#1 Clear My Skin

Clear My Skin

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:38 AM

Okay, so I am currently following the regimen, however I feel I am always irritating my face as I am always squeezing whitehead pimples, so what should I do? I think this is causing me to break out even more so this is urgent!

Also, please don't respond telling me to leave them, having about 15 whiteheads on your face whilst going to a vile school is awful, it makes you look unclean and I just hate it.

Thanks.

I am currently taking 2 x 250mg oxytetracycline tablets twice per day and at night apply Duac Once Daily Gel. Both of these have been prescribed by my doctor.

#2 Clear My Skin

Clear My Skin

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:59 PM

BUMP

I am currently taking 2 x 250mg oxytetracycline tablets twice per day and at night apply Duac Once Daily Gel. Both of these have been prescribed by my doctor.

#3 Annie30

Annie30

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:43 PM

Dan has a video on how to pop a pimple.  

http://www.acne.org/pop.html

Hope that helps!

#4 AyeAye

AyeAye

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 30
About Me
  • Interests:Boxing, cycling, reading, learning to speak french (tres mal), public speaking, bush walking/hiking, chocolate - well actually food in general, and perfect skin.... gazing admiringly at people's perfect skin.

Achievements

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:24 AM

It's best to leave them alone but I've never been able to. I squeeze the bejeesus out of whiteheads. Regardless of squeezing, I still cleared up on the regimen. Just keep going, try not to squeeze but if you do it's not the end of the world. And have a look at the link Annie has included above. Good luck :)

After remaining clear for around 1.5 years following DKR (The Regimen), in March 2013 I decided to change to Epiduo.  I use a pea size amount of epiduo each night, followed by a layer of topical antibiotic (Eryacne). I also apply Eryacne every morning and moisturise twice a day. After switching to Epiduo from the regimen I found that it took a good 3 months to get back to being perfectly clear again and now I might get one small pimple appear per month.  I can live with that smile.png

I started following Dan's Regimen in September 2011 after suffering with acne for 20 years or so. I followed the Regimen instructions exactly and became 100% clear within 9-11 weeks. In December 2011 and after being consistently clear for over a month, I started to slowly reduce the amount of BP I used until I was only applying BP at night. My skin still remained clear however I sometimes switched to applying BP twice a day for a few days (perhaps once a month) if I felt a few under skin bumps starting to come up. I used acne.org products (including AHA and jojoba oil) and sometimes cetaphil moisturiser at night if I felt my skin was especially dry.  In the gallery I show my week by week progress following the regimen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users