help

11 replies to this topic

#1 ct94

ct94

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:41 PM

I've been on the regimen since March of this year, doing the Face wash/BP/Moisturizer day and night almost every single day since starting and I also recently added AHA into the mix in June... and I still have yet to notice much of a difference to my skin. Am I doing it wrong or is it just not working for me? I get that it takes time, but I think by 5 months that I should start noticing my face clearing up. I have noticed that I haven't been getting as many breakouts as I was, but I still have the same ones from weeks/months ago. Wish I was as lucky as everyone on here that got clear within the first 3 months!

Any tips?

#2 Garrettrichard

Garrettrichard

Human Optimism Machine.

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:"It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness." - Chinese proverb

Achievements

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:59 PM

How much BP are you using? The full recommended amount? and are you being super gentle with your skin?

#3 ct94

ct94

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:15 PM

How much BP are you using? The full recommended amount? and are you being super gentle with your skin?

Probably a little more than the recommended amount, and of course.

#4 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:13 PM

Are you using the Acne.org products? or Store bought ones?

#5 ct94

ct94

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:45 PM

Are you using the Acne.org products? or Store bought ones?

All acne.org products.

#6 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:19 PM

And you really haven't noticed a difference? Would you say you have severe acne? Do you wait 15 minutes in between each step?

#7 ct94

ct94

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:31 AM

And you really haven't noticed a difference? Would you say you have severe acne? Do you wait 15 minutes in between each step?

Definitley not severe. And no, more like 5-6 minutes in between. Should I wait the full 15?

#8 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:44 PM

I definitely think you should. Give the product time to fully absorb to your skin. It's best to try and follow Dan's step to the letter. :)

#9 ct94

ct94

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:51 PM

I definitely think you should. Give the product time to fully absorb to your skin. It's best to try and follow Dan's step to the letter. smile.png

I guess I'll try that and see if I notice a difference. Thanks!

#10 Scott3952

Scott3952

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:33 AM

Most important thing I've noticed helps is persistence and consistency. I used to do the regimen when I woke up and before bed, but when I switched to doing them 12 hours a part every day, I noticed it helped and cleared up a bit better than wake up/lay down schedule I was using. I now try and start the regimen at 9am and 9pm exactly and try and keep a consistent 12 hour time period between them. 

But if you haven't been experiencing any noticeable difference using the regimen for 5 months (which I applaud you for for staying so consistent) I probably would give up and seek alternatives. Maybe go through the Acne.org questionnaire about the regimen and get a little more tailored advice. I'm not sure if any of this is helpful but I sincerely hope you find someone that works for you and a solution to your problem.

#11 TheOneThatGotAway

TheOneThatGotAway

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Working out
    Studying
    Hockey

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:29 PM

I've been on the regimen since March of this year, doing the Face wash/BP/Moisturizer day and night almost every single day since starting and I also recently added AHA into the mix in June... and I still have yet to notice much of a difference to my skin. Am I doing it wrong or is it just not working for me? I get that it takes time, but I think by 5 months that I should start noticing my face clearing up. I have noticed that I haven't been getting as many breakouts as I was, but I still have the same ones from weeks/months ago. Wish I was as lucky as everyone on here that got clear within the first 3 months!

Any tips?

Do you do the regimen steps EVERY single day or almost every day? Because there will be a difference in the outcome if you do it everyday. And what is your diet like?

#12 Juicy.C

Juicy.C

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:17 AM

Yes u definitely have to follow directions to  a T!!  it has to sink in for 15 min before moisturizer.  And I started the regimen in Jan 27 and still get the occasional pimple.  But its def better and u cant even see them far away.  Hope this helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users