Photo

Change Your Life!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
52 replies to this topic

#21 darkheart

darkheart

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:22 AM

I am here to change everyone's life.
Everyone that reads this and has a problem with acne that is.

Why did I join this message board?
I am sick of reading how much money people are spending on this terrible sickness, reading about how everyone feels their self-esteem and life is just eaten away and then seeing people toss around 'solutions' that may or may not work for certain skin types, are expensive, require long periods of patience and have major major side effects, putting you worse off and in ill-er situations then you were before.

ACCUTANE. NO! 
This stuff is BAD! TERRIBLE! and I don't care how many people take it and explain how great it is, I HAVE SEEN THE INSIDES OF LIVER FROM PEOPLE WHO WERE TAKING ACCUTANE AND IT IS NOT PRETTY!
IT IS DEADLY.
Do not take the stuff.
SAME GOES FOR ANTI-BIOTICS. JUST NO! I could spend words convincing you why, but it only takes a google search.

PROACTIVE. NO!
Stop SPENDING YOUR MONEY! STOP KILLING YOUR SKIN!
This stuff changes the way your facial skin grows, sits, heals etc and you will start to notice that as the movie stars and proactive users age, their skin will only look worse quicker then normal. If you don't notice this, plastic surgery is working well on them I guarantee. Pro-Active along with any Benzoyl Peroxide agents change the structure and form of your skin and make it age unhealthily.

CHEMICAL EXFOLIENTS. NO!
ZAPPERS. NO!

If you are willing to take in what I tell you, I can guarantee you will have clear and I mean actual clear HEALTHY skin within a period of 3-6 weeks or sooner, NOT depending on how bad your skin is but on how well you follow my rules. You will get from cystic, puss-y, horribly angry skin to clear within this time frame I GUARANTEE.

Ingredients.
-Fenugreek Tea, Chamomile Tea, optional Dandelion Tea
-Aloe vera or Ungvita
-Lose the Milk
-Cod Liver Oil

Method:
Have Fenugreek Tea as much as you can. When you wake up, have one before any meal, wait fifteen minutes and then eat.
Want a snack? Have a fenugreek tea with it. 
This is the fundamental key to healing and killing acne. You can choose not to follow all else I say, as they only help to speed the cure up, but if you take this out because the taste is too much to bear, then forget I ever wrote a word.
This stuff will purify your blood. Accutane will thin your blood.
Do you see the difference?
Imagine a fatty paste trying to get through and around your organs (such as your biggest organ, your face). Accutane thins this fatty paste and makes it a little easier to get around because its toxic chemicals have diluted it to make it a little more 'flexible'.
These toxins are stored in your liver and begin to give you terrible side effects as they continue to build up.
Now imagine Fenugreek tea as turning this paste back into healthy rich blood that can be pumped around the body with ease.
Analogy? No.
Fenugreek is like wheatgrass only a million times better, faster and stronger. This is guaranteed to fix acne, fix up bad scarring, and any problem currently in your body even if it is unrelated to the skin. This is the super tea of the millennium and will change your life.
Other Tea's are great too, particularly Chamomile and Dandelion. These help, are great superfood tea's, but will take a little longer then fenugreek i assure you. 
AND PLEASE STOP BUYING SOAP OR EXFOLIATING CHEMICALS! When you are finished with a tea bag, take a shower, rip open the bag and wash your face with it.
This is a natural exfoliant, will lighten and tone the skin and clean it very very well!

Lose the Milk. Why? Hormones. LOTS AND LOTS OF HORMONES!!! Period.
You have hormonal acne? This is why. 
You don't? Look up cows milk and what's in it and tell me it's worth sacrificing the 2% calcium you would find in a broccoli bead head for it all.
It is abnormal for humans to drink milk. We CANNOT digest it. But that doesn't stop moneymen from genetically modifying cows to continue lactating in their third trimester of pregnancy and giving you an incredibly unhealthy dose of hormones.
CUT IT OUT! COMPLETELY!
What? Too hard? I tried. I honestly tried, then changed to skim-milk, then finally to buttermilk only to find they had triple to quadruple the amount of hormones than normal milk!
If it really is hard, go to Soy. I am on soy but, watch out for the trans-fats.

Aloe Vera and Ungvita. Aloe Vera is to be used on your face at all times of the day. When you get out of the shower, spray aloe vera (whether it is in an 'aftersun' spray from your local supermarket or as gel-y as jelly; put a layer on your face and let it dry.
This stuff is your ultimate block from dirt and infection!!
It sucks oil from your (i assume) oily skin, sucks the puss right out of CYSTIC ACNE and turns it into normal whiteheads (Use of lots of gel overnight in particular will do a 'job welldone') and will protect you from infection, HEAL YOUR SKIN and take away inflammation!

KEEP IN MIND THAT ACNE IS A SICKNESS! THIS DISEASE COMES FROM YOUR BLOOD AND YOUR FACE IS PUTTING THE HEALTH OF YOUR BLOOD ON DISPLAY FOR THE WORLD TO SEE!!
You want a test? Pick part of your face that doesn't have acne and squeeze real hard. I guarantee that if you are in the first stages of acne or haven't exfoliated for half a week and have acne, a little snake of puss with come twirling out from the pore.
It is rarely the occurrence that dirt is the instigator of acne, rather that puss just grows and grows inside the pore until it finally plugs it and causes a raised bump. This raised bump then gets infected by dirt and redness occurs.
I am sure you can see bumps on your face without redness if you have acne. These will be pimples if you do nothing about them and if even a spec of dirt gets inside that pore.
Aloe Vera can be used on it's own and have your face looking 95% clear, can help to unplug these pores, but it will never get rid of it completely because acne comes from YOUR BLOOD! - not your pores and clogging!
Purifying your blood will stop this puss growth in the pores as the blood has less and less toxins and fats to 'drop off' as it passes through your face.
Ungvita is a Vitamin A ointment, and will turn your pimples into whiteheads. It kills angry inflamed cysts and acne by sucking it out and bringing it to a head if used regularly or as a mask through the night.

Cod Liver Oil is not imperative but it will help. Don't bother with multivitamins or antibiotics prescribed for acne. This will do it all for you. 
Vitamin A and D is needed to get rid of that acne and will supplement Fenugreek Tea in the purification of blood and empower your skin with it's incredible healing properties. 

Please. PLEASE! stop wasting time, confidence and money.
These things are cheap and will change your face fast.

Now, If you believe me, I am almost sure your heart will be jumping in excitement at the thought of a final cure for your face, but i must let you know that this feeling will go from time to time during these long few weeks.
You will want to stop because (with the purification of you blood) all the junk has to go somewhere and you will have a breakout at first. But let me assure you that this is the hardest part! You get through that breakout, and it will be your last.
There is nothing to lose with this, but some acne and fat since you are drinking some incredible tea.
You will get super healthy and your friends, co-workers and family will be amazed. Keep that as a goal in mind, but do this for yourself and be patient.

If you are on Accutane, I strongly urge to get off it. It is likely you will still get acne again even after your course is over if you don't work on your face all the time simply because acne comes from the BLOOD and your internals will be damaged from the deadly toxins introduced by this nasty drug. 
Do it the right way people. Please

I would love to see you get banned from this website. You are an absolute and idiot and your pseudo science is nothing but unproven garbage. You know nothing about Acne or genetics, you only think you do.

Edited by darkheart, 14 July 2013 - 05:34 PM.

#22 Zefferson

Zefferson

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:06 AM

Again our bodies are screaming out, literally through our skin, telling us there is a problem.

Yes you are right that acne does have a lot to do with genetics, but there is an underlying variable scientifically proven to turn this genetic susceptibility into a very real thing and that is our hormones.

I am here to say there is a way that that variable can be altered to change the resulting equation being acne.

It IS about listening to our bodies, finding the PROBLEM and fixing it.

I'm not talking about one specific hormone here too and I need you to know that.

Testosterone is one, excess estrogen for guys is another..

Cortisol and norepinephrine from stress is another and so on...

It can be cured, specifically by eating enough of the right foods that work with our specific blood group so that our bodies have the means by which it can balance all the hormones inside it effectively.

Please explain your opinion of acne and why my stuff is garbage because I am willing to listen.

#23 AlexanderJ86

AlexanderJ86

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:06 AM

Again our bodies are screaming out, literally through our skin, telling us there is a problem.

Yes you are right that acne does have a lot to do with genetics, but there is an underlying variable scientifically proven to turn this genetic susceptibility into a very real thing and that is our hormones.

I am here to say there is a way that that variable can be altered to change the resulting equation being acne.

I'm not talking about one specific hormone here too and I need you to know that.

It can be cured, specifically by eating enough of the right foods that work with our specific blood group so that our bodies have the means by which it can balance all the hormones inside it effectively.

Please explain your opinion of acne and why my stuff is garbage because I am willing to listen.

No, you claim all this and you started the topic, so you prove that you are right by giving credible sources. Even the absence of proof that your stuff is garbage does not make your stuff right.

#24 Zefferson

Zefferson

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:36 PM

Even the absence of proof that your stuff is garbage does not make your stuff right.

It does not make it garbage either.

As for proof, the internet, specifically its best search engine, 'google', is a marvellous utility. I would try to help you use it if I could, but I imagine you would just spit in my face upon arrival to your doorstep.

'Haters gonna hate'.

#25 CBIOT13

CBIOT13

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:06 PM

LOL how rediculous...

#26 WishClean

WishClean

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:21 PM

This is another holistic approach, so it has its merits. It might work for some people, and not work for others. I would advice digestive enzymes instead of the tea. Why? Some teas, especially herbal, can actually raise histamines and thus increase IgE reactions. I cut out all teas and my skin improved. I even cut out rhoiboos tea to decrease my histamine releasers and that seems to help. I love my teas, but I needed to cut them out for now because they weren't helping me.

Aloe vera topically works great, but if you choose to drink it you must start with very small quantities because it may cause a purging reaction for those with digestive issues. Again, why not just take digestive enzymes instead? I fully trust enzymedica products, they are formulated without fillers and you can get samples from a sales rep to see if they work for you, and also find the right formula for your needs.

Cod liver oil: it has helped a lot of people, but not those who cannot digest oils. Same goes for fish oil, vitamin D, vitamin E, evening primrose, etc.

I think this girl's approach is similar to yours, even though she went with different teas and infusions. So yeah, it can work for some people and you need to be patient. http://www.acne.org/...ach-to-healing/

Edited by WishClean, 14 July 2013 - 05:24 PM.

#27 darkheart

darkheart

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:28 PM

I had severe acne for almost fifteen years. I NEVER had anything wrong with my hormones and was tested hundreds of times. I always ate healthy and for many, many years I was on diets so strict I basically ate exactly the same thing everyday (yams, carrots and a bit of fish) and it made absolutely no difference in my skin. It didn't matter what foods I avoided, it didn't matter how "regulated" my lifestyle was, it didn't matter how many teas/supplements and ancient healing remedies I tried nothing worked at all.

Have you ever heard of androgen sensitivity? Hyperkeratinization? follicular occlusion? these are the real causes of acne my friend and they are all genetic. Genetics are tough to change even with all the best efforts things may not work out.

Blood toxins are not a major factor in acne, the "pus" is only the infection from the blocked hair follicule being overloaded with sebum and unable to exfoliate creating an infection within the pore.

Also, almost all people with acne have normal circulating androgens and no hormonal imbalance.

Edited by darkheart, 14 July 2013 - 05:36 PM.

#28 CBIOT13

CBIOT13

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:40 PM

Yea his entire physiological explanation of why whatever he's doing works is just horrendous. The tea can't hurt you if you have it in moderation, so if you want to give it a shot, go for it.

But other than that, this really should be treated as spam.

It's one thing to post what has worked for you personally in the hopes of spreading your success; whether or not the stated science is correct when the intentions are good and it's not dangerous, it's usually fine. This is common on acne.org.

But this thread reads like an advertisement at the end of a magazine; zero credible information, plenty of hype and attempted slogans and catchphrases, and above all a statement that it will "change your life" and "guarantee clear skin". Who can claim this?!?! Literally no one with an IQ higher than that of a rock would say that something is "guaranteed" for everyone when it comes to acne. Acne is probably the most diverse affliction on earth in terms of how many different things can cause it; and to say that one thing can cure it, for everyone, and with no side effects demonstrates you should take what he says with a grain of salt.

Statements like this bother me because I see too many people that are extremely impressionable with ideas like this because of their frustrating skin, and their hopes soar and then plummet as they realize "cure" schemes like this are crap.

It's either a joke or he doesn't understand how things work.

Edited by CBIOT13, 14 July 2013 - 05:48 PM.

#29 AghhNe

AghhNe

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:07 PM

I had severe acne for almost fifteen years. I NEVER had anything wrong with my hormones and was tested hundreds of times. I always ate healthy and for many, many years I was on diets so strict I basically ate exactly the same thing everyday (yams, carrots and a bit of fish) and it made absolutely no difference in my skin. It didn't matter what foods I avoided, it didn't matter how "regulated" my lifestyle was, it didn't matter how many teas/supplements and ancient healing remedies I tried nothing worked at all.

Have you ever heard of androgen sensitivity? Hyperkeratinization? follicular occlusion? these are the real causes of acne my friend and they are all genetic. Genetics are tough to change even with all the best efforts things may not work out.

Blood toxins are not a major factor in acne, the "pus" is only the infection from the blocked hair follicule being overloaded with sebum and unable to exfoliate creating an infection within the pore.

Also, almost all people with acne have normal circulating androgens and no hormonal imbalance.

except teenagers like me. :(
Sigh

Oh well. Lol guys we should respect each other not call each other idiots. You or the other person may be right and we are here to learn. You guys should know how it feels to be judged.

Anyways, i respect your attemp to help. I'll see about the fenugreek tea. It may or may not help with acne but if IT IS healthy then, why not?

Thank you for taking your time to write these thread. It must took long lol.

#30 Zefferson

Zefferson

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:58 PM

That means a lot AhhNe, thanks :)

#31 darkheart

darkheart

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:17 PM

except teenagers like me. sad.png
Sigh

Oh well. Lol guys we should respect each other not call each other idiots. You or the other person may be right and we are here to learn. You guys should know how it feels to be judged.

Anyways, i respect your attemp to help. I'll see about the fenugreek tea. It may or may not help with acne but if IT IS healthy then, why not?

He is not right. He is parroting myths with no credible sources. It's always good too eat healthy (I mean without getting obsessive about it) but it will not totally clear acne on it's own as it will not fix the genetic component which pulls the strongest out of any factor involved in chronic AV by far.

Don't forget Acne is only "partially" a hormonal disease, it is primarily genetic as every dermatologist with a credible degree knows. It is a disease/abnormality of the way the pore exfoliates first and for most which we already know is passed down through a bit of a faulty gene.

Natural medicine is always weaker than modern in it's treatment and effect. And when you're dealing with a time sensitive condition like acne which may lead you to scar horribly you do not want to be wasting time on ineffective natural methods (trust me).

Edited by darkheart, 14 July 2013 - 08:57 PM.

#32 AghhNe

AghhNe

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:06 PM

except teenagers like me. :(
Sigh

He is not right. He is parroting myths with no credible sources. It's always good too eat healthy (I mean without getting obsessive about it) but it will not totally clear acne on it's own as it will not fix the genetic component which pulls the strongest out of any factor involved in chronic AV by far.

Don't forget Acne is only "partially" a hormonal disease, it is primarily genetic as every dermatologistist with a credible degree knows. It is a disease/abnormality of the way the pore exfoliates first and for most which we already know is passed down through a bit of a faulty gene.

Natural medicine is always weaker than modern in it's treatment and effect. And when you're dealing with a time sensitive condition like acne which may lead you to scar horribly you do not want to be wasting time on ineffective natural methods (trust me).

I didnt say he is right. I said he may or may not be right. I dont like saying statements that claim 100% true cause no one really knows the 100% truth. Lol, you know, you dont really need to educate me on acne. I think ive spent a lot of time on it.

Btw, i reduced my 10 to 20 cysts to just 2 cyst a week with just natural stuff like oatmeal, avocado, honey, rice flour, and apple cider vinegar. So i dont know about natural stuff being weaker than the modern treatment ( i have tried the modern treatment ) cause like i said NO ONE knows the 100% truth. Heck scientists still have a lot to learn. I prefer anecdotal reviews though. Like experiences from people. Anyways, you might take this wrong so just to be clear, i am in no way saying anyone is right even myself. Different people different opinions and it's hard to change people's opinions really cause they are set to their own beliefs. Though i am open minded and accept different opinions to mold mine.

Pls dont say any statements like " Natural medicine will ALWAYS be weaker than modern treatment " cause statements like that conclude that what the statement is saying is 100% true and have been checked and experimented with ALL humans on earth.

Just that. I hope you dont take this as an attack. I think you just misunderstood me. But anyways, i have no intention of an arguement more so with flame wars.

I hope modern treatments has been your cure for acne. Good day sir :)

#33 Clear My Skin

Clear My Skin

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:57 PM

I really do hope the organic fairy comes to deliver these products tonight! I'm sure that my face (which is an organ according to your logic) isn't full of this thin blood you are talking about! I'd better drink a cup of tea to purify all the blood in my body!

#34 Zefferson

Zefferson

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:52 PM

"In mammals, the skin is the largest organ of the integumentary system made up of multiple layers of ectodermal tissue, and guards the underlying muscles, bones, ligaments and internal organs.[1]" - Wikipedia.

I hope the fairy comes to you as well. Oh it's not one cup of tea. It's many cups of fenugreek tea a day for a few weeks.
Consistency and patience is the key.
Accutane thins your blood so if you're not taking it, your blood isn't thin, just not purified and carrying the nutrients your face needs to heal.

#35 AlexanderJ86

AlexanderJ86

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:09 AM

"In mammals, the skin is the largest organ of the integumentary system made up of multiple layers of ectodermal tissue, and guards the underlying muscles, bones, ligaments and internal organs.[1]" - Wikipedia.

I hope the fairy comes to you as well. Oh it's not one cup of tea. It's many cups of fenugreek tea a day for a few weeks.
Consistency and patience is the key.
Accutane thins your blood so if you're not taking it, your blood isn't thin, just not purified and carrying the nutrients your face needs to heal.

Accutane does not thin your blood in general. http://www.ehealthme...tane/thin blood

#36 mogthemighty

mogthemighty

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:42 AM

Welll; I started drinking this Fenugreek tea lots and lots for about five days now; and I'm completely clear already :) My whole back is clear as well as face and neck; so there's got to be some truth to his theories ;) have fun with your hate calling people idiots for supposed nonsense which works. 'Don't know it till you try it'

#37 kylenea

kylenea

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:21 AM

Darkheart--

Why do you have so much animosity? I agree that this post is sensationalistic but his tone is optimistic and he is not selling a product. Perhaps he is guilty of instilling optimism and hope into impressionable young minds. 

Your negativity is stressful. Your tone is righteous and bitter. There is a fair amount of "pseudo-science" that speaks of how the rationale effects mental health and therefore physical health. I understand why you have had severe acne for 15 years.

(Also, are you a doctor? Are you a dermatologist? Just because you've had severe acne for 15 years and can utilize the internet does not make you an expert. Your username is "darkheart." Keep treading in the same water and you will remain in the same water.)

PS: Sorry everyone for my response back but I could not resist! I really truly believe negativity and stress worsen acne and well-being!

PSS: Zefferson, I don't have acne (just an occasional hormonal cyst) but I do use aloe vera toner and I love it! I'm over in China right now but perhaps I'll pick up some Fenugreek tea if I can find it. 

Edited by kylenea, 17 July 2013 - 08:22 AM.

#38 Clear My Skin

Clear My Skin

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:43 AM

Okay, I apologise for being so negative towards your ideas, it may work, but organic products are very ineffective for me. Sorry.

#39 tritonxiv

tritonxiv

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:45 AM

I would prefer the OP didn't speak in such a pseudo-authoritative tone. If he/she is a medical professional as they imply in their posts, they should be well aware that everyone's body is different and will thus react differently to different treatments.

I appreciate the OP offering his/her own personal solution, but speaking in absolutes only serves to make others feel an even greater sense of hopelessness when this 'cure' ends up not working for them. 

#40 kylenea

kylenea

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:12 AM

Tritonxiv:

I agree with you, mostly. His writing style has a spam-like feel, not unlike an informercial. 

However, based on his investment in the post and detail of his responses, I believe he means well overall.