Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should I Continue Taking Isotretinoin , Side Effects ?

3 posts in this topic

Hey people ... I was prescribed isotretinoin capsules 20mg for my acne yesterday along with clindamycin phosphate gel , I took one yesterday night and i had a lot of trouble sleeping and became paranoid at a point , finally i slept for an hour or so and woke up with a headache . Is this because of the tablet ?

I started reading about all the side effects and now i am too scared to continue.

I do not have severe acne though , only recently i got some mild acne on my back , I'd live with the acne rather than the side effects. I am seriously confused now ?

HELP ...!!

If you're too scared of the side effects stop; simple as that. There are other ways of healing acne which don't have nearly as many side effects. Accutane is considered a "last resort" really; but there are thousands of things to try.

Hey people ... I was prescribed isotretinoin capsules 20mg for my acne yesterday along with clindamycin phosphate gel , I took one yesterday night and i had a lot of trouble sleeping and became paranoid at a point , finally i slept for an hour or so and woke up with a headache . Is this because of the tablet ?

I started reading about all the side effects and now i am too scared to continue.

I do not have severe acne though , only recently i got some mild acne on my back , I'd live with the acne rather than the side effects. I am seriously confused now ?

HELP ...!!
1 person likes this