retin-a micro glycolic acid glycolic acide peels

No replies to this topic

#1 devonkay

devonkay

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:01 AM

I've been on Retin-A Micro for about 8 weeks now. Though I did have a small initial breakout, my skin is finally almost completely clear. I'm loving the results, but I do have some scars that I've had for awhile. I have read that Retin-A Micro can cause this in some people, but mine where present before starting the medication. In the process of doing some browsing in regard to how I can treat this, I stumbled across a post about a girl who dramatically reduced hers by using Skin Obsession 30% Glycolic Acid Peel. The pictures were astonishing, and I've since read about other people having similar experiences. Of course, I immediately purchased a bottle of my own. The only reason I haven't used it is that I'm not sure how to fit it into my current routine. I've read that I should stop Retin-A Micro anywhere from a day to a week before and after doing the peel, so I'm not entirely sure what to do.

Has anyone on Retin-A Micro used glycolic peels? How long before and after did you stop using Retin-A Micro?

Thanks!

Edited by devonkay, 06 July 2013 - 10:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users