Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Redness And Swelling On Chin

3 posts in this topic

I've used acne.org previously for about a year and it completely cleared up my skin. After my acne was cleared up I started to branch off and use a different skin care products. That confused my skin and acne started to appear again. I got back onto the regimen and the morning after I had use it again my entire chin was swollen and red. I ignored it because I had experienced dry skin and redness before and I used the products again. I expected the swelling to go down but it got worse. I have kept using the regimen and I have had a swollen chin for about two days. It burns and it's itchy but it hasn't occurred anywhere else on my face. Should I stop using it? This has never happened before.

What other skincare products were you using directly before going back on the regimen?

The week before I had been using the St. Ives green tea facial scrub which contains salycidic acidalong with Clinique moisture surge gel. But the morning before I switched back on the regimen I used the clean and clear 3 in 1 exfoliating cleanser with benzoyl peroxide and the same moisturizer