#1 gkitten25

gkitten25

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Seeing friends, eating out, spending time with my boyfriend

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:24 AM

Hey

I don't really post very often but I always read posts and get great tips and advice so thought I would share one of mine.  I was searching everywhere for a gentle cleanser that would remove my make up, I don't like double cleansing with make up remover and a cleanser when my skin is really bad I feel like it just irritates it..  I had bought Dan's cleanser by I was waiting on it being delivered.  Anyways, I came across Clean and Clear truly gentle facial wash. From what I can see it's sulphate/soap free, no doubt there are some bad ingredients in it somewhere  (aren't there always), but it seems to take my make up off ( I don't wear a lot though) and so far has been pretty gentle to my skin..I've even noticed some dry patches healing up a bit, and it goes well with the Differin I've been using afterwards.  I got it in Morrisons supermarket and it was really cheap...I'll keep you posted if anything changes though. For the first time in ages I have a simple routine, this face wash, differin at night and olay day fluid (with spf) to moisturise in the morning.

Good luck

Gillx

#2 MissVania

MissVania

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:30 AM

The Olay Essentials Refreshing face wash is very gentle, non drying, non comedogenic and suitable for oily acne prone skin. Also it's very inexpensive. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users