Photo

The Pictures I Will Never Show Anyone - My Makeup Regime

make-up tips

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Lacymoomin

Lacymoomin

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:34 PM

Revlon Colour Stay foundation for oily/combination skin - hands down best foundation I have used for my acne prone skin !

Attached Files

#2 CWR24

CWR24

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 14
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:39 PM

I wish I could wear makeup :P haha

Absorica Aug 2013 -Feb2014

Claravis March 211 - July 2011

#3 cindybuzz

cindybuzz

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:49 PM

Wow! Might give it a go!

By the way, you're so pretty! (In all 3 pictures) 

#4 nakedsmurf

nakedsmurf

Been there done that.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:20 PM

I like the lip piercing

#5 TheSavyBanana

TheSavyBanana

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Achievements

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:58 PM

Oh my goodness, are you kidding? You have such nice skin already. Your skin looks way better than mine, and I'm even clear now. Lucky girl. And you are so, so gorgeous! You look flawless; your makeup is amazing. I used Revlon Colorstay for years, and the one for oily/combo skin was the only one that would last on my extremely oily skin. It's such a great foundation.

You! Yes, you. The one reading this. You are beautiful, talented, amazing and simply the best at being you. Never forget that.

You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to you boyfriend/spouse/partner. Not to your coworkers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked "female."

Plea to the world: Eat less meat! Or better yet, don't eat it at all! The meat industry violates basic animal rights, it's destroying our planet, and there are so many health benefits you can gain by decreasing/eliminating meat from your diet. Don't let me tell you- do your own research so you can decide for yourself. (The dairy and egg industries are just as horrendous).

I highly recommend watching the movie Earthlings. ^

#6 Jlisondra

Jlisondra

misalnya u tidak tahan ketika aku pergi.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:41 PM

you are gorgeous grl! yea..revlon colorstay is amazing. i prefer the cream version, but the liquid is a close second. and you only need to use a small amt...even if you're not on a budget, i'm sure it'll beat out several of those high end foundations in the way it performs. bought the mac prolong wear because i heard it being compared to colorstay...i don't think the formulation is better. i give it an "ok" rating. lol

natural is beautiful. but glamour is fun.

#7 Alenic07

Alenic07

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:09 AM

What shade do you use? My skin tone is sorta like yours in the first pic. I bought the Buff in the revlon color stay for normal/dry skin, but still waiting for that to arrive in the mail. I have yellow undertones, or I believe so, so I first bought the warm golden and it was too dark.

#8 2muchacne2littletime

2muchacne2littletime

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:10 AM

I feel like I'm the only one on earth who can't wear colorstay! I agree, it's AMAZING! It makes my skin look flawless (my breakouts are in all the same areas as yours and my end result is about the same too!) but it breaks me out like CRAZY! :( :( I switched to almay with blemisheal "technology", and it seems to be clearing up and healing from the 3 weeks of colorstay. I'm soooo sad it doesn't work for me!!

#9 FlippingDuck

FlippingDuck

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:44 PM

colorstay is a lifesaver, unfortunately they don't sell my colour where i live and i have to order it for twice the price :( but it works wonders

#10 Spotthedifference

Spotthedifference

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 42
About Me

Achievements

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:19 PM

You look great, without and with the makeup. You've got a talent for it.

It makes me sad that you're not smiling in your natural photo. Be proud of that gorgeous face! The make up is not magical, it can't make people pretty if they aren't already. 

Currently clear of acne with the occasional hormonal breakout. Check out my routines and progress updates here:
http://www.acne.org/...g-and-duac-gel/

Treat yourself as you treat others.