Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Need Help

6 posts in this topic

Welcome to the real world. Life ain't always sunshine and clear skin. Deal with it.

PS. That is NOT severe acne. Do some research online, there are pages upon pages of information on how to deal wih your MILD acne.

they dont look cystic,are they?

how's ur diet and lifestyle?

do u use anything topically?

it could be hormonal.

Itchy red raised skin - dermatitis??

huge pores

indented scar

oils used for cooking

inflamed whiteheads & clogged pores

my balanced diet chart and skincare routine(medications taken & products used now)

Welcome to the real world. Life ain't always sunshine and clear skin. Deal with it.

PS. That is NOT severe acne. Do some research online, there are pages upon pages of information on how to deal wih your MILD acne.

1 person likes this

It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end. Here's to finding my end.

God is good to me..........more than I deserve.

James 1:2-4

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

you may have food allergies. i had a similar breakout and i used to have clear skin. i found out i was allergic to like 10 different things