Hard To Get Rid Of Bumps With Witish Disharge That Leak Clearish Fluid

1 reply to this topic

#1 izymine72

izymine72

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:47 PM

I have finally figured out I have been getting a yeast bacteria on my chin area and it seems they come up bigger and worse once I've picked with my finger naiils whish I thought were clean I eat too much sugar though and these things hurt Retina has been a life saver nut the only thing that'll get rid of them is lemon juice and vinegar drinking lemon water and taking vitamins also rubbing lemon juice diretly on the areas helps but sulphur powder works as well mix it with a benzoly peroxide ointment like two sulpur capsules with a small amount mix it until it becomes a paste the sulphur powder works almost instantly over nite and is great for regular acne and impetigo as well so do the lemons and vinegar so still use your retina but know occasional natural remedies work great thanks Izy. Any comments ? Also this works on boils or acne cysts

#2 AyeAye

AyeAye

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 30
About Me
  • Interests:Boxing, cycling, reading, learning to speak french (tres mal), public speaking, bush walking/hiking, chocolate - well actually food in general, and perfect skin.... gazing admiringly at people's perfect skin.

Achievements

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:00 PM

Topic moved to "other acne treatments".

After remaining clear for around 1.5 years following DKR (The Regimen), in March 2013 I decided to change to Epiduo.  I use a pea size amount of epiduo each night, followed by a layer of topical antibiotic (Eryacne). I also apply Eryacne every morning and moisturise twice a day. After switching to Epiduo from the regimen I found that it took a good 3 months to get back to being perfectly clear again and now I might get one small pimple appear per month.  I can live with that smile.png

I started following Dan's Regimen in September 2011 after suffering with acne for 20 years or so. I followed the Regimen instructions exactly and became 100% clear within 9-11 weeks. In December 2011 and after being consistently clear for over a month, I started to slowly reduce the amount of BP I used until I was only applying BP at night. My skin still remained clear however I sometimes switched to applying BP twice a day for a few days (perhaps once a month) if I felt a few under skin bumps starting to come up. I used acne.org products (including AHA and jojoba oil) and sometimes cetaphil moisturiser at night if I felt my skin was especially dry.  In the gallery I show my week by week progress following the regimen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users