22 replies to this topic

#21 pr1nc355

pr1nc355

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:55 AM

Hey Oilygirl1980,

Thanks for the reply, thats really good information. I haven't got any lemon eo yet but I will. I know what you mean by chriatmas on your face, I felt like that when on Roaccutane lol. When I said lemon eo and co, I meant company as in the peppermint eo. I was being lazy lol.

I've been playing around with adding a drop of tea tree oil into my face wash as I apply, to see if it helps so far it hasn't. I've been doing this for a couple of weeks, I was thinking that if ut helped then I would add a few drops into my face wash that way it would be a one step action. I had peppermint eo, which I was planning to add to my moisturiser like you previous talked about. But my naughty princess emptied it down the sink, so I have to get some more.

I'll keep playing around with different things and see what happens. I hope everyone on here is seeing some results with whatever you're all using.

Lets keep up the good self research and keep posting!! :) 

#22 Oilygirl1980

Oilygirl1980

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

Ha, that makes sense. The company is nature's alchemy. I got it at the vitamin shoppe. Seems like a reputable company. 

Tea tree oil didn't do much for me either. I tried to switch from benzoyl peroxide to that and after weeks of dealing with just awful breakouts, i finally gave in. :(

#23 veini6

veini6

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:57 AM

I have been fighting acne since I was  8th grade till I was 19 years old I guess due to pregnancy hormones it finally stopped, but I still had that ONE problem which was OILY SKIN! I finally found something to cure it but you have to use daily which is milk of magnesia, trust me this stuff is like magic to my overly oily skin.

Edited by veini6, 14 August 2013 - 09:48 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users