Photo

Back On The Regimen

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
81 replies to this topic

#81 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:11 AM

Just wanted to say, I'm officially on Accutane as of yesterday. Took my first pill, 20mg. I know it was big decision and there are risks, but my skin was just getting worse and worse... most noticeably, I've developed indented scarring on my temples which I didn't have when I started the Regimen... my chest and back were also breaking out something awful, so I decided enough was enough.

I'm not going to try and keep a detailed log as I did with the Regimen, as it's way too stressful. Maybe weekly updates or something. I know my skin might get much worse before it gets better, so I just want to suck it up and try and pay as little attention to my acne as possible. Hopefully in six months I'll finally have my life back. Until then, well... all I have is hope!

Edited by wombat666, 14 September 2013 - 09:12 AM.

On Accutane as of September 13, 2013

My log

Month 1 - 20mg (finished)

Month 2 - 40mg (finished)

Month 3 - 60mg (finished)

Month 4 - 60mg (finished)

Month 5 - 70mg (finished)

Month 6 - 80mg (finished)

Month 7 - 80mg (finished)

Month 8 - 40mg (finished)

Month 9 - 20mg

#82 Lilly75

Lilly75

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:58 PM

Just wanted to say, I'm officially on Accutane as of yesterday. Took my first pill, 20mg. I know it was big decision and there are risks, but my skin was just getting worse and worse... most noticeably, I've developed indented scarring on my temples which I didn't have when I started the Regimen... my chest and back were also breaking out something awful, so I decided enough was enough.

I'm not going to try and keep a detailed log as I did with the Regimen, as it's way too stressful. Maybe weekly updates or something. I know my skin might get much worse before it gets better, so I just want to suck it up and try and pay as little attention to my acne as possible. Hopefully in six months I'll finally have my life back. Until then, well... all I have is hope!

Good luck with the Accutane!

Hope it all goes well and gives you great results :)

Started The Acne.org Regimen 2nd July 2013