Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:54 PM

Looks like you're really making some great progress - That's awesome smile.png

Good luck with the move too!

Edit: Also I know you tried a lot of different moisturisers.... what was the Aveeno one you tried? I bought their Ultra Calming Daily Moisturiser (with SPF and it's supposed to be good for redness). Did you try that one / what did you think of it?

I'll try it out myself anyway, just wanted to check what other people thought of it too. 

The one I tried was Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion. I also used Aveeno Clear Complexion (the one with SA) before, when I wasn't on the Reg. I wouldn't recommend the Moisturizing Lotion for the face, as it tends to leave a thick film that doesn't allow BP to absorb properly (unless you scrub it all off beforehand, which is quite irritating when cleansing is supposed to be a gentle affair) and is obviously pore-clogging.

However, if you're using a Moisturizer designed for the face, I'd say go for it!

Thanks for that :) Yeah it says it's non-comedogenic (but I haven't checked the ingredients myself) and for the face so hopefully it works well enough.

#62 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Getting clear, and staying that way

Achievements

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:51 PM

Day 25 - Evening

Well today was kind of a tough day. Lots of stress, physically and psychologically. I flaked around my mouth during the day and had to keep jumping into restrooms to pick flakes off. Also spent a long time without BP on my face (almost 16 hours)... ended up with two new pimples that I can see, both moderately sized reddish ones kinda near my mouth, below. Also some stuff on my cheeks and forehead but I honestly can't tell what's new and what's old. I guess I am a little disappointed but what can I do.

My face was also pretty red and shiny throughout the day. It didn't help that I sweated a lot during the move.

Regimen tonight was Gentle Cleanser, BP and then 6 pumps Neutrogena afterwards.

Not sure if I'll make the trip now. I have a lot of stuff to do before next weekend, plus I don't think I'll be able to enjoy myself while knowing that my face is red, oily yet dry and flaky at the same time, covered in a million hyperpigmentation marks as well as bright red pimples. sad.png

EDIT: It's amazing how much my mood can change over a couple pimples... I felt so good last night, tonight I feel awful. It didn't help that everyone I saw today had good skin, and I was the only pimply, dry, red, blotchy, oily one. But, I guess this unfair ride that we call life just keeps on rolling.

Edited by wombat666, 01 August 2013 - 10:09 PM.

#63 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:07 AM

Day 26 - Morning

I realize I may have overreacted last night about the severity of my acne. I think I got maybe one new pimple total, looking at old photos of my progress, the other "new" pimples had actually been on the skin for a while as marks, so I assume they just chose yesterday to surface a little more. I was pretty stressed yesterday when I got home considering I barely got anything done in the move (the new place was in a pretty shambolic state, not to mention that the power to the neighborhood got cut in the evening because of the storm). Plus I had an illustration job to finish for this morning.

After applying this morning's Regimen (Gentle Cleanser, BP on actives and then a bit of Neutrogena) I realized something: perhaps I should be spending more time rubbing in the BP. Maybe that's why I've been having moisturizer absorption problems. For the most part I kinda rub it, but really there's a whole lot of wet BP just sitting on my skin by the time I'm supposedly done applying treatment. It's too late this morning of course, but it's something to try this evening.

EDIT: Even though I spent a lot of time rubbing in moisturizer today, not long afterwards I had a banana and got a whole bunch of flakes around my mouth. Interesting that yesterday and today, despite actually moisturizing for once, I've gotten a lot more flakes than I have in the past week.

Edited by wombat666, 02 August 2013 - 08:23 AM.

#64 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:12 AM

I never did an evening update last night... felt pretty tired and never got around to it. Anyway, yesterday was same old... flaked on occasion after eating... kept getting oily during the day too, from working in a got environment. Evening Regimen was cleanser and 2 pumps BP.

Day 27 - Morning

Woke up to a whole bunch of flakes, and dry scaly skin especially in my beard area. Scrubbed a lot of it off with water and cleanser. Applied 2 pumps BP this morning (as opposed to what I've been doing lately, which is either spot treatment or just no BP whatsoever) because I was getting somewhat frustrated. Moisturized after. I have two new problem areas around my mouth that I'm concerned with, won't go into detail.

All in all, the Regimen has definitely driven away that monster breakout I had when I started back in July, and I think it definitely keeps breakouts more subdued than they otherwise would be. What bothers me is that my skin was of similar quality back in April and May, without a harsh regimen, redness, irritation and need to constantly check mirrors to see if I'm flaking up. I'm really not sure how bad I would be breaking out now if I wasn't on the Regimen though.

I also have to keep in mind that it hasn't even been a month yet, plus I haven't been consistent. I've done 2 pumps every night, but daytime application has always varied. I guess I would be a little more eager to apply BP regularly if the only moisturizer I can use without my face burning up (Neutrogena) wasn't completely useless.

EDIT: Evening

Well today was a mixed bag. Face got pretty red throughout the day, red and shiny, because I sweated a lot. When I sweated I could feel a bit of BP burn, and my upper neck also turned red because I guess a little bit of BP mixed with sweat made its way down there. On the other hand, the new breakouts I was worried about this morning have both come to heads, a sight that always makes me happy. I also got a good amount of moving done and am actually able to spend the night in the new place tonight.

I would type more, but I am honestly so tired I can't type properly anymore. I'm just going to wait a couple more minutes, then apply moisturizer (already did cleanser + BP) and call it a night.

Edited by wombat666, 04 August 2013 - 12:18 AM.

#65 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:09 PM

Day 28 - Morning

This morning (well afternoon really, applied the Regimen around 1) was cleanser, two pumps BP, moisturizer. Waited ten minutes between cleanser and BP, and a really long time between BP and moisturizer.

My skin is redder than it was with once-a-day application, and my upper neck is pretty red too. Also got flakes today around my lower mouth after eating. I'm hoping to continue with twice-a-day application for a bit, but also want to refrain from too much redness / irritation. Facial redness doesn't really bother me, but the fact that it extends onto my neck is pretty annoying.

Evening

Shaved tonight. I think I look better with some facial hair, but at the same time it feels so much nicer applying the Regimen when there is no hair in the way.

Face is pretty red. Tonight I tried yet another slightly new approach... Cetaphil Cleanser, waited 5 minutes then applied moisturizer onto my upper neck (where the unnecessary redness is), then applied treatment. Moisturizer on face 20 minutes later. I'm hoping this creates a barrier to keep the BP off my neck...

Edited by wombat666, 04 August 2013 - 10:12 PM.

#66 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:01 PM

Day 29 - Morning

Face was kinda dry this morning, not too flaky. Applied "morning" regimen at noon... used only one pump BP. Same method as yesterday (covering upper neck in moisturizer first) although I'm not sure if that'll end up doing anything. Face is pretty red, as is upper neck. Can't tell if it's any redder than last night though, but doesn't seem like it... at least that's good.

Evening

Throughout the day, flakes were minimal, although face was pretty tight and dry throughout. My mouth movement especially felt restricted. In the evening, I was considering just doing 1 pump BP as I did in the morning, but stuck with two.

Edited by wombat666, 06 August 2013 - 05:12 PM.

#67 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:55 AM

Day 30 - Morning

Face was pretty red upon waking up, but nothing serious, and probably not any redder than previous nights. Morning regimen was cleanser, neck moisturizer, 1 pump BP, moisturizer. Again I have to say that the Neutrogena moisturizer seems pretty useless: it gives my skin a slightly oily feel, makes it look a little shinier, but my skin does not feel any tightness relief when I apply it. Which is a shame, because my skin doesn't react as badly to it as so many other moisturizer I've tried.

Skin is still reddish after morning regimen application, although not beet red and maybe SLIGHTLY less red than before. Hard to tell though. Some major flaking below my mouth after breakfast. By this point my skin feels just as dry as if I hadn't been wearing moisturizer.

Evening

There's some stuff brewing to the lower-right of my mouth but I'll do my best to take it all in stride. I mean, I've been breaking out sporadically with at least a pimple a day, maybe two, but I think I'm kind of fixated on the mouth region because that's what convinced me to go on the Regimen to begin with. Anyway, gotta not let it get to me and keep on trucking. Let the breakouts come. It's only been a little under month, and an inconsistent one at that. If anything, breakouts such as these make me all the more intent to see the Regimen through to its end.

Evening Regimen was same old... cleanser, 2 pumps BP, moisture. Despite the skin problems, feel pretty upbeat. Finished a lot of work today meaning I'll have most of the rest of the week free. Hanging with friends tomorrow, leaving for vacation on Sunday and spending the two days before that with gf. Maybe I'll even forget about acne for a second! Hah.

EDIT: Just realize I got a pimple in my ear! Like deep in the ear! loool

Edited by wombat666, 06 August 2013 - 10:13 PM.

#68 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:36 AM

Day 31

I kinda forgot to do this yesterday, so I'll do it now. Face was same old, albeit with a bit more redness (or at least it seemed like it). I stopped at CVS and spent a LONG time browsing the cleanser / moisturizer section simply because I was sooo fed up with Neutrogena. It's expensive for how small the bottle is, yet even with eight pumps, I feel like my skin literally gets no relief. Within ten minutes or so, it feels just as dry as it was without moisturizer, internally and externally.

I ended up picking up some Moisturel. When I moisturized with it last night, there wasn't any severe burning, so that was good. The most I got was maybe a slight "warming" sensation. Face didn't get any redder than it did with Neutrogena, either. Although my skin was still feeling kinda tight / dry after the moisturizer, I'm going to give it a couple days to see if things don't improve.

Something that happened last night that really pissed me off... since this Moisturel is thicker than Neutrogena was, I had to do more rubbing and spreading to spread it over the skin... it was at this point that I realized how many flakes were actually on my face, because the act of moisturizing kinda loosened them off. My whole face looked sooo nasty lol... super-red hyperpigmentation, oily and greasy from having just applied moisturizer, and a sea of white creamy flakes covering the whole thing. Thankfully once the moisturizer dried, things looked a little more civilized. XD

Day 32 - Morning

Woke up this morning with really dry and flaky skin on the sides of my face. Shaved and hopefully got some of the flakes off that way. Spent a little more time cleansing too, surprisingly my face seemed less red / irritated than yesterday though. Waited two and a half minutes, applied moisturizer to neck... 2.5 more minutes, one pump BP... then twenty minutes later, Moisturel. Not as many flakes appeared this time, probably because of the shaving. Again, Moisturel didn't give me the hideous burning sensation that CeraVe and Cetaphil did, despite benzyl alcohol being among the first on the ingredients list. Strange stuff.

EDIT: During the day, face still felt kinda tight. Came back to the mirror a couple times to take flakes off with tweezers. I notice that there is dryness / flaking in areas that end up coming in contact with BP accidentally I assume... such as, in the area above my eyes / below my eyebrows, or on my earlobes. I need to find a way to keep BP from getting on those areas. I think I might do the same thing I've been doing with the neck... after cleansing, apply a layer of moisturizer just to those areas, and also when applying BP, make sure to maintain some distance from them.

My situation really kinda sucks because I don't just get acne on the face. Even if my face does clear up, I'll still get occasional acne behind my ears and on my neck. Plus, there's still my bacne and a slight amount of chest acne to worry about. I love my genetics! That's part of the reason I'd given accutane some thought a while back. But for now I'll just stick with this here Regimen.

Evening

Nothing much to say, cleanser, moisturizer to cover sensitive areas, 2 pumps BP, then moisturizer all over.

Edited by wombat666, 08 August 2013 - 09:00 PM.

#69 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:09 PM

Day 33

Woke up kinda flaky. Decided to skip BP in the morning, and just water rinsed / moisturized. Flaked up quite a bit around the mouth after breakfast, and my skin felt super-tight all day. In the evening, the tight feeling finally went away after a prolonged makeout session, but of course my whole face ended up covered in flakes. Didn't bother removing them all: got what I could with Cleanser, then 2 pumps BP. The only obvious new acne is at the bottom of my left eyebrow, and its kinda painful. Some older stuff flaring up but who cares. I guess the only real problem stuff right now are the big huge cysts along my jawline and such.

What I really hate is the acne that comes up in areas where I can't / shouldn't apply the Regimen, such as between eye and eyebrow, and on my neck (not to mention my back and my chest). This is part of the reason I've been giving accutane (maybe low-dose) some more serious thought recently. My acne isn't localized to my face... it's all over, and ideally I'd like to get rid of it everywhere, not just my face. But we'll see. Derm appointment in exactly a month.

#70 Lilly75

Lilly75

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:35 PM

How have things been going for you lately? Hope you're seeing some improvements!

You are able to apply the regimen to neck / chest / back (there's instructions for it if you're curious) but I can understand why you wouldn't do it there. I think it would be hard to do - especially when it could bleach all your shirts etc - how annoying.

I understand why you'd be thinking of accutane then too. I think if in 2-3 years if my acne is worse / nothing else works then I'll be considering it more seriously.

#71 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:43 PM

How have things been going for you lately? Hope you're seeing some improvements!

You are able to apply the regimen to neck / chest / back (there's instructions for it if you're curious) but I can understand why you wouldn't do it there. I think it would be hard to do - especially when it could bleach all your shirts etc - how annoying.

I understand why you'd be thinking of accutane then too. I think if in 2-3 years if my acne is worse / nothing else works then I'll be considering it more seriously.

Hi Lily! There was significant improvement before I went on vacation, albeit with a LOT more dryness and flaking. My skin felt like a tight mask and I couldn't eat or even smile without flaking up all over.

I didn't keep a log on vacation because I wanted to keep my mind off acne. I even went for a week without BP, hoping to reduce some of the redness and dryness and restore my skin back to normal. Unfortunately, I broke out a lot more toward the end of that week, and ended up using BP again, albeit without cleanser because I forgot to pack it (I just used water).

Right now my skin is pretty bad I guess... I mean it's been worse, but all my old marks are really dark, I have a bunch of new acne to deal with. I guess the only upside is that I'm not as red / flaky because I've been off BP for a bit.

I think I'm going to try minocycline (probably still using BP) for as long as it lasts... maybe even something else, if my derm has an alternative... but really, like I already mentioned creams can't be the solution to my acne problem... part of the solution maybe, but seeing as how I have acne all over my back now (clusters on my upper back, sporadic cysts on my lower back), random pimples on my neck as well as around the ears (even in the ears for crying out loud), and sometimes even in my hair... I feel like I really need something internal. Can't be rubbing creams all over my body!

#72 Lilly75

Lilly75

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:49 PM

That's good that you're skin is less flaky / red after a bit of a break from BP. I understand taking an internal approach - I think all acne is internally driven and that topicals can help still  - but it's all about finding what works / the combination of things that work for you.

Good luck with it all!

#73 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:19 PM

Wombat, i am sorry that you are having such a hard time.  The thing with The Regimen is that this early on, you hae to be consistent, even when the side effects seem unbearable.  Keep in mind i was still breaking out and getting terrible rash like redness by the corners of my mouth up until the end of July.   I don't have that anymore and dryness has cut way back.  I am now dealing with skin discoloration and hope to have that nder control in a few months.  Stick with it while you work about eating better, living better, stressing less.

Don't give up!

Good Luck

#74 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:39 PM

Well, currently my face is doing decently... still much better than when I started... I have maybe five actives in the general area around the mouth, plus one or two small-ish ones near the lip that came up overnight I think. The lip ones are from kissing, the rest is probably from unhealthy eating. All of the actives that aren't near the lip are actually remnants of the previous week, when I was on vacation and went without BP for some time.

I also got flakes (serious flakes as opposed to one or two here and there) for the first time today in maybe a week. This whole week I've been going with BP at night only, no moisturizer, then in the morning water rinse + BP on actives (occasionally). I want to keep acne away as much as possible but at the same time avoid excessive flaking, seeing as how I am unable to use moisturizer

I've been trying to eat more healthy as well, avoiding sugar, alcohol, dairy, red meat... it's helped in the past and I want to see if it will help my situation again. Heck, a limited diet used to keep me clear-ish even without BP! Unfortunately, I haven't been super-committed to it yet... had a lot of soda yesterday, and the couple days before that drank a lot... also made halva today and was tempted to try it, and ended up eating more than I should... but I'll get better at it, lol.

I also have to work on my mirror fixation... throughout the day I keep checking the mirror to see if I'm flaking up.

School starts next week... looking forward to major stress, what with taking full-time classes PLUS having to support myself. Derm appointment on the 7th, maybe she can help me out with her infinite wisdom... but until then, in BP and diet I trust.

#75 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:29 PM

Quick update... things are about the same I guess... some stuff leaving, some stuff coming in... not going to count all the ones I have around my mouth, I think it's a little worse than before though. Another new one on the lipline, at the top, kinda hurts. My girlfriend gave me some concealer to use, so I'll just put that on if anything gets REALLY red and out of control. Other than that, dryness, flakiness, redness (especially around mouth)... From now until my derm appointment, I'm going to stick with nighttime BP and daytime spot treatment rather than 2x a day application.

Also need to stick to the diet. Today I started off well but ended up eating a couple buttery cookies. I knew I shouldn't have, but I had a craving and just couldn't resist. Hopefully I can hold up better in the future.

I'm just having trouble seeing the light at the end of the tunnel right now, but I need to tell myself it's going to get better.

#76 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

Same old.. dryness, flakiness. Skin feels really tight. Really wish I could moisturize, but the one moisturizer that I CAN use literally disappears within five minutes and leaves my skin feeling even tighter.

I really hate my situation... skin is always dry and tight, especially around my mouth. I try to move my mouth as little as possible to avoid creating flakes. If I smile, heck if I even chew, I have to run to the mirror soon after to pick the flakes off. I'm getting ugly red cysts around my chin area as well as a slew of smaller bumps to the right side of my mouth... not to mention the unappealing and painful lipline pimples. I haven't been eating as much as usual because a) I'm paranoid of chewing and b) I'm trying to eat as clean as possible, so my options are limited. I've had BP on the same pimples for a week now, consistently, and they haven't gone away. I've done the full two pumps at night and spot treated several times during the day... and still they persist. I mean, what the hell? What's it going to take?

Not to mention classes start tomorrow and of course I'll be the one guy in all my classes with messed up skin. I feel like a lot of the color has gone out of life. I used to love the outdoors - now I can't be in the sun for too long because my BP'd skin and the inability to use SPF don't mix. Not to mention that if I sweat, the BP would run down and bleach my shirt collars. I'm paranoid to kiss my girlfriend because I'll inevitably get those nasty lipline pimples - heck, sometimes I don't even want to rub against her because I know my skin will flake up. I can't eat what I want anymore and have to limit myself to the same drab stuff. And that's just my face... my chest, back and neck are a nuisance as well. I swore I wouldn't let my skin keep me down but at this point I just can't help it. I just feel so hopeless.

I'm yearning more and more for accutane, hopefully the derm will understand my situation. Screw the side effects, because the extent to which skin problems have taken over my life is beyond ridiculous. Maybe I need a psychiatrist too...

#77 Lilly75

Lilly75

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:23 PM

Sorry things with your skin aren't going that well at the moment :(

What do you use to moisturise at night? I find that if I moisturise a lot at night before bed - using a lot of jojoba oil and some cetaphil - that has really helped with flakes and dryness. And in the morning I just use neutrogena moisturiser. But I do the 'heavy' moisturising at night. Maybe doing something like that at night would help you? For the last 3 days I haven't moisturised at night (I did in the AM though) because my skin felt normal after BP but now I'm regretting it because I've had bad flaking today... so I'm back to moisturising tonight.

And what about carrying the moisturiser you use with you? So you can reapply during the day? That could help too.

Don't give up hope. Things will get better in time! If you're not happy with using the regimen as 'prescribed' or not happy with how what you're doing now is going, I hope that your derm will be able to suggest something that ends up being better for you. 

Good luck for when your classes start back :)

#78 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:14 AM

Sorry things with your skin aren't going that well at the moment sad.png

What do you use to moisturise at night? I find that if I moisturise a lot at night before bed - using a lot of jojoba oil and some cetaphil - that has really helped with flakes and dryness. And in the morning I just use neutrogena moisturiser. But I do the 'heavy' moisturising at night. Maybe doing something like that at night would help you? For the last 3 days I haven't moisturised at night (I did in the AM though) because my skin felt normal after BP but now I'm regretting it because I've had bad flaking today... so I'm back to moisturising tonight.

And what about carrying the moisturiser you use with you? So you can reapply during the day? That could help too.

Don't give up hope. Things will get better in time! If you're not happy with using the regimen as 'prescribed' or not happy with how what you're doing now is going, I hope that your derm will be able to suggest something that ends up being better for you. 

Good luck for when your classes start back smile.png

I can't moisturize though, that's the thing... every moisturizer I've found burns after BP, except Neutrogena... and that a) comes in a small tiny bottle, and b) two pumps of it don't do ANYTHING. It's not a transient burn either. It's the kind of burn that actually gets progressively worse, and my face develops this deep red hue (as opposed to the orangey-red hue I get from BP). One time I actually got chemical burns from applying moisturizer after BP - my cheeks were deep red, extremely touch-sensitive and dry to the point of crustiness for about a week.

If I could find a decent, hydrating moisturizer I would be in heaven... but right now my skin is SO parched. It just yearns for moisture. But at the same time there's these angry pimples screaming "put BP on me", and I also know that if I give the BP a break for a couple days I'll get even more of them. I just feel stuck :(

#79 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:46 AM

Update... last couple days my skin felt sooo tight from BP. Yesterday I couldn't eat or smile without feeling extreme tightness and flaking up. Had to keep jumping into bathrooms. My skin also felt burned by the end of the day and looked very red and angry, so I skipped night application.

Not to mention this morning I find MORE pimples around the lip - one of them is deep and just starting to form, but already hurts. This sucks. I mean, I thought I'd beaten that stuff, but now I daresay my skin looks as bad is it did when I started.

It's such a hard time in my life right now, fulltime classes AND I have to support myself somehow. If I could put my best face forward that would give me enough motivation to pull through, but I can't even go a single day without feeling good about how I look. It's like, every morning I wake up hoping for improvement, and all I see is flakes, redness, and more pimples in the most conspicuous areas possible. Seriously, f**k this disease.

#80 carwinns

carwinns

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, Londboarding, music, video games, playing violin, drawing

Achievements

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:25 PM

Update... last couple days my skin felt sooo tight from BP. Yesterday I couldn't eat or smile without feeling extreme tightness and flaking up. Had to keep jumping into bathrooms. My skin also felt burned by the end of the day and looked very red and angry, so I skipped night application.

Not to mention this morning I find MORE pimples around the lip - one of them is deep and just starting to form, but already hurts. This sucks. I mean, I thought I'd beaten that stuff, but now I daresay my skin looks as bad is it did when I started.

It's such a hard time in my life right now, fulltime classes AND I have to support myself somehow. If I could put my best face forward that would give me enough motivation to pull through, but I can't even go a single day without feeling good about how I look. It's like, every morning I wake up hoping for improvement, and all I see is flakes, redness, and more pimples in the most conspicuous areas possible. Seriously, f**k this disease.

Try Simple's replenishing moisturizer. I used it when I started the regimen and I barely had any flakes or redness at all. Also, try to avoid skipping applications as much as possible. Just make sure you have a feather light touch when washing and applying.

Hang in there, best of luck to you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users