Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Acne Scarring

5 posts in this topic

Wow, no one would notice or give half a shit about them. They are normal. Don't spend money and take a risk getting them removed.

1 person likes this

if your not gonna be any help then dont comment you stupid dumbass. i asked how to get them removed not if i should.

if your not gonna be any help then dont comment you stupid dumbass. i asked how to get them removed not if i should.

I assume they responded that way because you are really blowing it out of proportion if you think they're anything you should be even remotely concerned about. Your skin is pretty darn flawless. Most scar treatments have risks involved, especially if done incorrectly - your skin could end up worse. My suggestion would be to try dermarolling if you really want to do something about them - maybe even Retin A. That being said, especially if they're new, they should go away on their own...

please be careful about the way to talk to posters here.

he just said what he felt like and that explaination given by jfiligree is right.

thats really nothing and if u still wanna mess with it with medical procedures then go ahead.

keep bumping the thread and i am sure u'll get help.

thanks,

aana

1 person likes this

Itchy red raised skin - dermatitis??

huge pores

indented scar

oils used for cooking

inflamed whiteheads & clogged pores

my balanced diet chart and skincare routine(medications taken & products used now)