Photo
- - - - -

How To Get Rid Of Back Acne In A Week Or So?

back acne back pimples

1 reply to this topic

#1 bobbybeard

bobbybeard

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:43 AM

On July 3rd I'm going to the river with my friends for a few days. I have back acne though and if I cant get rid of it in a week and a half I'll be too embarrassed to go. Any home remedies or products that have worked for you? I've tried Pro-activ and birth control (I heard that helped) but nothing really worked. HELP

#2 JohnH

JohnH

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Skincare, health, nutrition, fitness, overall wellness, cars, and tennis.

Achievements

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:47 AM

Do you have a local Trader Joe's? Their Tea Tree Tingle body wash completely healed my body acne - its main ingredient is tea tree oil, a known effective acne treatment. So try to incorporate that if you can.

Since you're pressed for time, here's my version of a natural, homemade treatment that I believe is the ultimate acne-fighting mask:

• witch hazel (or water if you don't have it)
  • raw organic honey
  • cinnamon
  • turmeric powder (about 1/2 tsp.)
  • freshly squeezed lemon juice

Mix in a small bowl, apply, leave for 30 minutes, and rinse off.

If you happen to have any of the following ingredients, they are great to add too:

• neem leaf powder
  • nettle leaf powder
  • sea buckthorn fruit powder
  • niacinamide powder
  • burdock root powder
  • sulfur powder and/or MSM powder

Keep in mind that the above statement(s), opinion(s), and/or recommendation(s) are based on my own personal experience and observations. Different people's bodies react differently to different things. It may not be the same for you. It may not work for you. Generally speaking, "your mileage may vary." In the interest of full disclosure, I am neither a medical doctor nor a nutritionist; I'm just a guy who's passionate about health, nutrition, and clear skin! Consult a practicing physician, dietician, or dermatologist before incorporating new supplements into your diet.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users