Photo

How To Heal An Open Cystic Spot Wound?

cysticpimple spot open wound sudocrem healing

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 helpme94

helpme94

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:11 AM

Hi, I have had a cystic spot since monday, and I have been using tea tree oil (which burned my skin) sudocrem, hydrocortisone, hot compresses

I think i burned my skin with the hot compresses, because now i am left with the skin peeling around the edges, and I have a huge red lump on my face

I am so self concious and this has taken a huge knock on my confidence. How long will it take for this to go away? And do I just keep using sudocrem? I want it to be less red and angry looking by this evening when I see my boyfriend.

It is impossible to cover up with make up, it clings to the peeling skin and wont stay on the red lump, it's too slippery.

Please help:( I am from the UK, we don't have neosporin

#2 LewisS

LewisS

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:39 AM

Apparently Witch Hazel is good for that kinda thing. Since it's an open wound I would just make sure it's clean and try not to mess with it too much.

#3 Perseverance92

Perseverance92

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:31 AM

How to heal cystic acne? Well when i get cystic acne i don't usually think of healing the cyst per se. I focus more on healing my brain .Because it pushes me in a deep depressive downward spiral. :S Cystic acne is a curse to mankind.

P.S-God save us from it.

#4 aanabill

aanabill

Sad has made me value happy!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:13 AM

u dont have neosprin in the UK?

#5 helpme94

helpme94

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:24 PM

its gotten brown since I last posted, and its so dark i cant cover it with make up, i have left sudocrem on it all day

#6 JohnH

JohnH

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:02 PM

Castor oil and/or coconut oil and/or aloe are great for healing open cuts/wounds/acne.

#7 kasyani

kasyani

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:02 AM

its gotten brown since I last posted, and its so dark i cant cover it with make up, i have left sudocrem on it all day

Do you get a isolated big cystic spot regularly,the trouble with them is the pus is located deep inside and rarely comes to the surface,which means it will be around for a while as your body defences have to attack it and clear it.I had this from 15 to 25,week in week out but have now been clear fo many years after discovering that I was intolerant/allergic to a chemical in certain man made foods,maybe you have the same condition or do you believe in being "spot prone".

#8 mrsrobinson

mrsrobinson

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:53 AM

Kasyani, how did you figure out what chemical was causing the cystic acne?  Please share with us-

#9 wheatfree

wheatfree

Have you nurtured your soul today?

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:18 AM

Do you get a isolated big cystic spot regularly,the trouble with them is the pus is located deep inside and rarely comes to the surface,which means it will be around for a while as your body defences have to attack it and clear it.I had this from 15 to 25,week in week out but have now been clear fo many years after discovering that I was intolerant/allergic to a chemical in certain man made foods,maybe you have the same condition or do you believe in being "spot prone".

Kasyani, what is the chemical? I have so many sensitivities already. While I am 90% there, I am not clear. I feel I am missing one because I am still struggling with persistent cysts. One at a time flare up, but each one takes weeks to go away so I always have several at different stages. You may have what I've been looking for all these years!

#10 Dermarolling Girl

Dermarolling Girl

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:37 PM

Apply Aquaphor. The same thing happened to me. Awhile back I  Burned a small cyst with tea tree oil (will never use that stuff again). The cyst turned dark brown. Applied Aquaphor and a layer of dead skin or whatever it was flaked off the next day. Cyst was still there but the burned part came off. 

#11 Sheryn M

Sheryn M

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:57 PM

hi there! cystic acne is really depressing and unappealing. I have had the same experience in the past and because I have sensitive skin, some treatments made it even worse. Now, I am living quite a good life because I have lessened my acne stress. What i used is the essential bar from Buzzy's essential. I so love it because it delivers the result that i need! The only thing is, it can only be ordered online. It is not yet available here in my area. My aunt who lives in Canada sent me this soap and i am now asking her to send me some again. Their site is *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules*

ry this and combine it with witch hazel toner and emu oil as a moisturizer. after a few days, you will see the difference smile.png

#12 kasyani

kasyani

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:27 AM

Kasyani, what is the chemical? I have so many sensitivities already. While I am 90% there, I am not clear. I feel I am missing one because I am still struggling with persistent cysts. One at a time flare up, but each one takes weeks to go away so I always have several at different stages. You may have what I've been looking for all these years!

Sorry to take so long to reply,I don't know the chemical,only what man made foods to avoid,I have helped several people over the years who have the same intolerance as me,the products that cause a huge cystic spot are found in(I live in the uk,so different countries different brands) are ramen,pot noodles,instant soup,noodles,rice,gravy/coffee/tea granules basically anything that you add boiling water to,to get an instant meal/sauce,a favourite of take aways,restaurants etc, and I am not sure but some prescription tablets contain these chemicals which are made in a laboratory.

I know 100% these cause my cystic cysts,please reply to let me know your views,thank you.

Kasyani, how did you figure out what chemical was causing the cystic acne?  Please share with us-

I was living with my mum and eating her food,then I moved 60 miles away and had to fend for myself which was fried food 24/7 but instead of my face exploding it developed a healthy glow,returning home and mums cooking for a few days,another cyst and every time I returned,hence the realisation