benzol peroxide regimen benzac ac

3 replies to this topic

#1 simon12345

simon12345

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:03 AM

Currently i am using a product called Benzac Ac which consists of a general wash and a cream which both have varying amounts of benzol peroxide in each. (the wash 50g/g and the cream 10g/g). I was wondering if switching over to the regimen which focuses around benzol peroxide which i am already using will make much of a difference to my skin. 

#2 AyeAye

AyeAye

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 30
About Me
  • Interests:Boxing, cycling, reading, learning to speak french (tres mal), public speaking, bush walking/hiking, chocolate - well actually food in general, and perfect skin.... gazing admiringly at people's perfect skin.

Achievements

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:15 AM

The active ingredient in your regimen is the same as The Regimen being benzol peroxide but its effect is vastly different.  The Regimen follows the theory of treating your skin incredibly gently and moisturise moisturise moisturise while using a lot of low percentage (2.5%) BP.   You will find the results to be different to what you are achieving currently.

#3 simon12345

simon12345

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:59 AM

i use 2.5% in the gel but i am not sure about the wash

#4 AyeAye

AyeAye

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 30
About Me
  • Interests:Boxing, cycling, reading, learning to speak french (tres mal), public speaking, bush walking/hiking, chocolate - well actually food in general, and perfect skin.... gazing admiringly at people's perfect skin.

Achievements

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:37 AM

If you want to follow the regimen, you can continue to use the benzac Bp gel, but switch your cleanser to something more gentle that has no active ingredient and also incorporate a moisturizer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users