Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will Subcision+Filler Help Me With My Scars?

8 posts in this topic

I have deep ice pick and box scars. my box scars are bound down so i figured subcision is neccesary before filler.

any one with experience with subcision or filler can you please give me your opinion on what would work best for my scars? please and thank you

In your photo your scarring looks to be more moderate than severe, in my opinion. I can't comment on subcision and fillers as I have not had these treatments myself but have you considered the eDermastamp at all? Your scars seem quite isolated so maybe this treatment would suit you also. :)

In your photo your scarring looks to be more moderate than severe, in my opinion. I can't comment on subcision and fillers as I have not had these treatments myself but have you considered the eDermastamp at all? Your scars seem quite isolated so maybe this treatment would suit you also. smile.png

In your photo your scarring looks to be more moderate than severe, in my opinion. I can't comment on subcision and fillers as I have not had these treatments myself but have you considered the eDermastamp at all? Your scars seem quite isolated so maybe this treatment would suit you also. smile.png

the thing about dermastamp is it will hit un scarred skin which i dont want.

I've been looking into subcision too, for some bound down boxcars....but I can't find anyone that does it!!! HOw did you find a doctor? Am I using the wrong google combination of words???

I've been looking into subcision too, for some bound down boxcars....but I can't find anyone that does it!!! HOw did you find a doctor? Am I using the wrong google combination of words???

Thanks! I found three doctors in NY. Actually booked a consultation for the beginning of July with Orentreich. The consultation fee is steep, but I'm desperate to get the ball rolling. Can I ask who you used? PM me if that would be better! Always good to hear people's experiences!

the thing about dermastamp is it will hit un scarred skin which i dont want.