Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deus_ex

Transparent Moisturizer?

4 posts in this topic

Okay, so I've been looking everywhere for a transparent moisturizer because the one I use now (Cetaphil) - while awesome - does make my face go white all over (and no, it's not the BP because it happens even if I don't use any.)

So, does anyone have any tips on any effective moisturizers, that are transparent? Or any other tips or tricks on how to minimize the white residue from sweating?

Thanks!

Natural oils like almond oil and evening primrose oil.

Keep in mind that the above statement(s), opinion(s), and/or recommendation(s) are based on my own personal experience and observations. Different people's bodies react differently to different things. It may not be the same for you. It may not work for you. Generally speaking, "your mileage may vary." In the interest of full disclosure, I am neither a medical doctor nor a nutritionist; I'm just a guy who's passionate about health, nutrition, and clear skin! Consult a practicing physician, dietician, or dermatologist before incorporating new supplements into your diet.

Clinique dramatically diffrent gel

Regimen:

AM: CeraVe foaming face wash, 100mg Spirolactone

PM: CeraVe foaming face wash, witch hazel, Acne.org AHA+

Been taking Sprio since 1/2013

To minimize the white residue, you have to apply a pea sized amount of moisturizer per application, that way they won't ball up all over your face. I had the same embarassing problem. I use Olay`s complete 15 spf skin lotion though.